ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB gets a '21 commit

Several of the posters on the first link made comments about Moren recruiting poorly. The Berry lady did not have top school offers except us.
We have had some transfers and some players saying negative things.
I have no idea what to think. I live many states away from Btown now and do not have any inside info, see practices, attend games, etc.

Several of the posters on the first link made comments about Moren recruiting poorly. The Berry lady did not have top school offers except us.
I have no idea what to think. I live many states away from Btown now and do not have any inside info, see practices, attend games, etc.
Moren has literally brought in multiple 5 star players. Anyone who says she hasn’t recruited well is a moron.

Moren has literally brought in multiple 5 star players. Anyone who says she hasn’t recruited well is a moron.
That may be correct, I have followed the ladies only since Tara Buss.
The posters repeatedly said no 5s mostly 3s. If that is the case it sounds like great coaching to make 3s a top team in the big ten.

Read what the departing assistant coach said about Moren and the program. Watch video on thius recruit. She is an athlete.

Reactions: snowling
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT