ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB coach changes

Jssanto

All-American
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
Ali Patberg promoted to assistant coach. Congrats to her. Every thing I read or hear is about her great personality. Knew a lot to start and learning more no doubt.
Keyanna Warthen added also as recruitment coordinator (might have been Ali’s old title).
The young lady from Kentucky left the staff a few days ago without a new place announced. Made me think it was a “things did not work out” type deal.
I know Ali has been working with Lexi on her FT shooting. Any other area of expertise? I assume guard stuff. I think Rhet coaches bigs, not sure about Linda Say…..

Reactions: red hornet
Ali Patberg promoted to assistant coach. Congrats to her. Every thing I read or hear is about her great personality. Knew a lot to start and learning more no doubt.
Keyanna Warthen added also as recruitment coordinator (might have been Ali’s old title).
The young lady from Kentucky left the staff a few days ago without a new place announced. Made me think it was a “things did not work out” type deal.
I know Ali has been working with Lexi on her FT shooting. Any other area of expertise? I assume guard stuff. I think Rhet coaches bigs, not sure about Linda Say…..
While I knew what this was about, you might change your title to 'staffing' instead of 'coaching'

I believe Warthen was at Miami with Coach Box, so that should help in her transition back to B-Town

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT