ADVERTISEMENT

IU Women Clinch Double-bye in B10 Tourney with Win over #12 Michigan 68-52

She has been saying for well over a year that she is not leaving until they force her out!! Her post game after UCONN pretty much was I am not leaving and will not until all me eligibility is up. Add to that Moren saying her and Scalia not going thru Sr night and using their Covid year and it is a 100% certainty that Mack will be back

Announcers said NPOY contender McKinsey Holmes has said she is coming back for her 5th year.
She has been saying for well over a year that she is not leaving until they force her out!! Her post game after UCONN pretty much was I am not leaving and will not until all me eligibility is up. Add to that Moren saying her and Scalia not going thru Sr night and using their Covid year and it is a 100% certainty that Mack will be back
Agree. I saw the clip. Something like prying Indiana off my body.

Any back story on the three starters from Indiana playing for Michigan? Clearly, we are ok without them, but that was disappointing to see. Also, it was hilarious that the girl from Zionsville was the one that totally showed her @$$. How embarrassing for her family and friends in attendance.

Our women have high character and represent the university and themselves with class.

Great job by the women's team this year. Now time to finish up with a great tournament in B1G and the NCAAs.

Reactions: kkott
I hope the #1 seed in the Greenville region that's been predicted is true. I live about an hour from there... Would love to go and sit amongst all those Cock fans.
Where do you live? Didn't realize you were also a Carolina Hoosier! I live in Rock Hill, but work in Charlotte and have lived in the area for 30 years now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT