ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Syracuse in the NIT

Damn we did not make it LOL! only question is why Vandy at 19-15 can get an 9th seed. Not saying we should get in but were 18-15 with wins against UNC and UK.
Vandy had 6 road wins, including a win at Florida.
They also beat UF on a neutral court.
IU won at OSU and at PSU.
This IU team was terrible on the road.

I'd also bet, without looking, that Vandy didn't have 7 or 8 wins against teams with an RPI lower than 280.

Reactions: BigMobe and Lucy01
Vandy had 6 road wins, including a win at Florida.
They also beat UF on a neutral court.
IU won at OSU and at PSU.
This IU team was terrible on the road.

I'd also bet, without looking, that Vandy didn't have 7 or 8 wins against teams with an RPI lower than 280.
Like i said I don't think IU should had made it but that Vandy shouldn't have.

Let's hope Crean is prepared for that Syracuse zone this time around LOLs!

Crean_Jeopardy.jpg

Nope... the NCAA is still angry with RMK so they'll set up a game against Houston... take it to the bank.

Be a fitting end for the TC era. Wisconsin then Syracuse to end this 9 years of mediocrity.
You're assuming that IU even gets an NIT bid....that's not a lock.

I'd just a soon not see us embarrassed again this season. Gives more time for CTC to find a soft landing spot, and for the IU athletic department to find some cajones. The state of IU athletics is dismal.

SouthBendJim

Nope... the NCAA is still angry with RMK so they'll set up a game against Houston... take it to the bank.
It's been so long I'm not even sure the NCAA remembers who Bob Knight is. Many certainly don't remember him as the IU coach.

Btw, I don't get it. What's the connection with IU, Knight, and Houston?

It's been so long I'm not even sure the NCAA remembers who Bob Knight is. Many certainly don't remember him as the IU coach.

Btw, I don't get it. What's the connection with IU, Knight, and Houston?
kelvin Sampson coaches at Houston. The former IU coach remember him?

You all should be literally ashamed of yourselves for even uttering under your breath any reason for Iu to get in. Show some respect,for those and yourselves

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT