ADVERTISEMENT

IU/Tennessee Prediction Thread

A little early for this but, with a lot of people on the road or in the air tomorrow, it seems like a good time to start the discussion.

IU 28
Vols 27

Go Hoosiers, and Happy New Year!

IU 27
Vols 24

#9WINDIANA

Ramsey gets MVP. Even though TN has a decent pass defense.

TN's QB is on and off. But their great receiver comes back in the 2nd half after being suspended.

IU's run defense is better than TN's. But TN's run offense may be better than IU's.

Neither team really wins against the top teams. IU is more consistent. Will come down to can IU control the ball in the 2nd half. And big plays.

Enjoy the game...good times!

Tennessee 31
Indiana 20

We need to win a bowl game before I will believe that we can.

I dont predict scores or wins but I think we have a decent chance to win if the pass d holds up. I dont think we'll have trouble scoring but if we struggle in the red zone it might be disappointing. I wont be surprised if the game is close or a blowout either way.

41-14 Tennessee
giphy.gif

I dont predict scores or wins but I think we have a decent chance to win if the pass d holds up. I dont think we'll have trouble scoring but if we struggle in the red zone it might be disappointing. I wont be surprised if the game is close or a blowout either way.
Hey bang63, that's a nice looking beagle you have.

Hey bang63, that's a nice looking beagle you have.
Thanks, today was our 6 year anniversary since we rescued him. I was going to take him out for dinner tonight but he wanted to stay home and watch the game instead. lol

Thanks, today was our 6 year anniversary since we rescued him. I was going to take him out for dinner tonight but he wanted to stay home and watch the game instead. lol
Congrats on the anniversary and I'm glad you rescued him. I'm sure he loves his forever home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT