IU Grads Poll

IU Grad?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
How did you come upon this Forum?
I don’t recall but it was almost 20 years ago (maybe more?). Hell, I was once banned permanently. I even still have the email from Buzz banning me in 2009 (I forget how I was allowed back):

No, N, what I did was suggest that your post wasn't fit for polite company, and as can be seen below, it wasn't. It was rude, condescending, boorish, hostile, childish, and insulting to others. As for fixing it, didn't your mom teach you that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar? Given your tone, while asking me for something I'm in no way obligated to do, I'm guessing not.​

What I will do before too long is take the whole dopey thread down. What I will also do is make your suspension permanent, since this e-mail has convinced me you have no intention of playing nice with the other kids. Finally, I will direct any future e-mails from you directly to my junk mail folder, so I don't have to put up with you any more.​

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I don’t recall but it was almost 20 years ago (maybe more?). Hell, I was once banned permanently. I even still have the email from Buzz banning me in 2009 (I forget how I was allowed back):

No, N, what I did was suggest that your post wasn't fit for polite company, and as can be seen below, it wasn't. It was rude, condescending, boorish, hostile, childish, and insulting to others. As for fixing it, didn't your mom teach you that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar? Given your tone, while asking me for something I'm in no way obligated to do, I'm guessing not.​

What I will do before too long is take the whole dopey thread down. What I will also do is make your suspension permanent, since this e-mail has convinced me you have no intention of playing nice with the other kids. Finally, I will direct any future e-mails from you directly to my junk mail folder, so I don't have to put up with you any more.​
Yours in anger,

Ignatius J. Reilly

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle

He seems nice

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT