ADVERTISEMENT

IU gets a vote in the coaches’ poll, AP poll out (links).

Radio Zero

All-Big Ten
Dec 9, 2019
Yoknapatawpha County
For what it’s worth.

Last edited:
Come on Cig... That's not considered too cool.
I didn't see his name in the list of voters. Maybe our vote came from Bob Chesney. Or Kalen DeBoer. Lol.

Speaking of DeBoer, the Nick Sheridan offense was on display for most of Alabama's game against USF. The final score suggests an offensive juggernaut and a blowout. The game was neither.

I didn't see his name in the list of voters. Maybe our vote came from Bob Chesney. Or Kalen DeBoer. Lol.

Speaking of DeBoer, the Nick Sheridan offense was on display for most of Alabama's game against USF. The final score suggests an offensive juggernaut and a blowout. The game was neither.
I agree, it made me a little sick watching the Nick Sheridan offense again. I wonder how long before Kalen takes over play calling?

I’ll be a lot more excited if we get votes after this weekend , because that means we won against UCLA . That would put us at 3-0 , and in a great position to go 4-0 after Charolette. At that point we need just 2 more wins to go bowling . I said earlier that I think we win a least 7 games this year , and I’m sticking with it .

As a (somewhat) Charlottean, work on your spelling/geography! We aren't that unheard of!

Charlotte actually reminds me of Indy a fair bit, just about 10 years behind in terms of growth... and more churches!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT