ADVERTISEMENT

IU Football is in good hands. Good hire*

After poly sci and public masturbation where is there to go
Wait. What? Is the second something you were charged with?

Judging The Good Fight GIF by Paramount+

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Wait. What? Is the second something you were charged with?

Judging The Good Fight GIF by Paramount+
See while twenty and jdb and young Sheldon were getting their masters in business administration so they could one day work over the stock market, run hedge funds, and get golden parachutes I was getting a masters in PUBLIC administration so that I could one day dominate an anonymous message board and achieve a massive reaction score

See while twenty and jdb and young Sheldon were getting their masters in business administration so they could one day work over the stock market, run hedge funds, and get golden parachutes I was getting a masters in PUBLIC administration so that I could one day dominate an anonymous message board and achieve a massive reaction score
NAPA needs drivers. Best of both worlds.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Those full four wheel brake jobs are a bitch. I have to make several trips at the destination... unless I'm at one of the shops that are okay with me pulling into the shop and unloading straight to the mechanic.
1. Qb out indefinitely. Come on wtf. Play. Jesus Christ.
2. Qb will be 24 this week! Good Lord

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
Hopefully we won't need him until he gets back, whenever that is. I sure hope we have him for OSU.
We might be wading into Aikmen v Beuerlein Cowboys QB controversy territory then. 😄

With the Cowboys at 6-5 and fighting for a playoff spot in 1991, Aikman was knocked out of a game and replaced by Beuerlein, who led the Cowboys to a victory to improve them to 7-5. Beuerlein then started the final four games of the season, the Cowboys won all four and finished 11-5.

By the time the playoffs rolled around, Aikman was fully healthy, and Johnson had a choice to make: Go back to his former No. 1 draft pick and future franchise quarterback? Or stick with the backup who had gone 4-0 as a starter? Johnson chose to stay with Beuerlein for the Cowboys’ wild-card game, a win over the Bears.

We might be wading into Aikmen v Beuerlein Cowboys QB controversy territory then. 😄

With the Cowboys at 6-5 and fighting for a playoff spot in 1991, Aikman was knocked out of a game and replaced by Beuerlein, who led the Cowboys to a victory to improve them to 7-5. Beuerlein then started the final four games of the season, the Cowboys won all four and finished 11-5.

By the time the playoffs rolled around, Aikman was fully healthy, and Johnson had a choice to make: Go back to his former No. 1 draft pick and future franchise quarterback? Or stick with the backup who had gone 4-0 as a starter? Johnson chose to stay with Beuerlein for the Cowboys’ wild-card game, a win over the Bears.

There are worse problems than having to chose between two good QB’s

There are worse problems than having to chose between two good QB’s
Especially when one's a Senior w no more eligibility.

The Tre Roberson / Nate Sudfeld situation was the beginning of the end mid-2010's.

Ramsey/Penix never really paid dividends for us either...both went on to bigger and better things.

This situation is different, however.

Especially when one's a Senior w no more eligibility.

The Tre Roberson / Nate Sudfeld situation was the beginning of the end mid-2010's.

Ramsey/Penix never really paid dividends for us either...both went on to bigger and better things.

This situation is different, however.
Very different. QB is not the whole offense.

So if Jackson rolls Washington, MSU, and Michigan w 300+/game in blowouts, we plug back in Rourke for OSU (which we lose) and then Jackson feels slighted, after he's proven himself, and then we stay with Rourke into the Playoffs and lose again...

No potential for future problems? 😄

OTOH...we will learn if Jackson can take us past this year over the next several games...which could be good.

So if Jackson rolls Washington, MSU, and Michigan w 300+/game in blowouts, we plug back in Rourke for OSU (which we lose) and then Jackson feels slighted, after he's proven himself, and then we stay with Rourke into the Playoffs and lose again...

OTOH...we will learn if Jackson can take us past this year over the next several games...which could be good.
Roarke isn't even avg. 300 yrds a game. So that seems unlikely.

I get the feeling that any player who "feels slighted" is not a player Cignetti wants on the roster.

Let's just hope we have this very issue to deal with.

If that happens, the “We are family” vibe will be overwhelming. I don’t think there will be much feeling sorry for oneself, not publicly anyway.

Reactions: mattndallas
Lost in all of this is the fact that Army and Navy are both undefeated. Would love to see both of them beat ND and face each other as 2 unbeatens. Playoffs be damned.
I saw the Navy Air Force game. Navy looked terrific in all phases. If anybody has a chance to see them on TV, you otta watch. Their misdirection is well practiced and amazing.

I’d like it to be before that. That would be a brutal environment to drop him back into. He needs to real speed action beforehand.

That would be three weeks, after WA, MSU, and the bye. Depending on the injury, he very well may have the bye week to get back into game shape.

Tayven was impressive in the second half yesterday, much better than what I saw from him last year. Good coaching and a good system that puts players in a position to succeed and plays to their strengths will do that.

Lost in all of this is the fact that Army and Navy are both undefeated. Would love to see both of them beat ND and face each other as 2 unbeatens. Playoffs be damned.
I read something about how that could get/be dicey because of the below...

1) They could be playing each other AAC Championship game Dec 6th, the week before they would then play again in the traditional regular season game Dec 14th (that doesn't count for conference standings, BTW), and then...

2) One of them might get selected to the Playoffs which are picked Dec 8th (before the "reg season" Army Navy game, and then...

3) They'd play the traditional game (I guess), with one of the teams potentially losing a week practice for their playoff game (presumably) the next week. Why even play it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT