ADVERTISEMENT

It's what the world has been waiting for

Thyrsis

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Indianapolis
Something to bring together left and right, black and white, religious and non-believers, easterners and westerners, and so on. A person who personifies something so universally disliked that all can join in with common and shared loathing. Ben Edelman has been bestowed upon us.

It's going to be great. At least for a while; maybe until he soaks up all the hatred and prospers because of it and he writes a "Ben Edelman and the women who love him" book.

This "Ben Edelman" schtick is probably made up and I'm just being trolled.

Horrible

How'd you like Gruber's stock answer yesterday?

When asked what he meant by this or that statement, he repeatedly answered that he was just trying to make himself look and sound smart by belittling other people.

While I certainly have no problem believing that, I also take it at face value that Gruber is, in fact, smarter than your average bear. I don't think MIT hands out professorships at Copley Square. In fact, it's the fact that he so intelligent that makes his (earlier) comments noteworthy and credible....and his laments while under the spotlight so incredible.

Honestly, if I'd been questioning Gruber, I'd have congratulated him for his honesty and candor -- at least when he thought nobody but his fellow eggheads was listening.

Rope a dope comes to mind

Gruber must be further examined. There is a deliberate fraud with the ACA passage.

Edelman is my new hero!

Anybody who can stand up against a cheater is my hero! I am going to hire him to sue the store clerk who cheated me 5 cents in changes yesterday.

Guy needs to take a pill.

I understand why some states have laws to protect against deceptive advertising, but mistakes happen. You need a website to compete as a restaurant these days, but not every restaurateur knows how to use a computer.

I agree..

I wasn't bothered at all by his comments...in fact, they were refreshing in the honesty and candor you pointed out.

All of the rhetoric and posturing has only obscured the only important point in all of this...that as a country, we need to clarify and enhance citizens access to health care at the primary level.

Yeah but there's

nothing that irks me more than a website that is not kept up to date. Either keep it up to date or don't have one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT