ADVERTISEMENT

It's game day, b*tches!!!

The thought that this might be Crean's last game

has me positively giddy.

what is the rumor du jour....Donovan?

the only UF games i really watched were the back to back championship teams which were incredibly built/well rounded teams. It would be interesting to see who he would recruit if he came here.

I think I'm going to be a good fan today.

The lure of potential history-making is strong.

don't see it happening, even though I think we'll get beat. I always

favor the team that plays good D. This team has surprised me this year with the # of wins and who they were able to beat. I blame CTC for the roster and lack of posts, but I will say I think this was maybe his best coaching job while at IU in getting this roster to the tournament and 20 wins. I think he's here regardless, but I'm guessing we'll get beat today for whatever heat that adds to the fire. Don't see Glass cutting him loose after the "improvement" of not making any tourney last year and then making it this year with a thin roster that can be partially blamed on NV going pro and LF transferring. It appears our AD is the biggest Koolaid consumer out there.

Wouldn't it be nice to know?...

I think I'd be in perfect harmony right now if I knew he was gone after the season.

Even better, if I knew he was gone no matter what the results in the tourney were.

What a feeling it'd be to have unbridled joy for my favorite team. Its been a while since I've had that, if I'm being completely honest with myself.

Probably the 2002 run actually...yuk

Yes. I think it would be better for the players, too. I guess

if we take Glass at his word, we already know.

Tourney time has changed my mood, a little. I'm hoping IU wins. If they make a run to the S16 and that causes Glass to keep Crean, then I'll soon regret this momentary lapse in judgment.

Yep...

And if we somehow find out that the S16 run was, in fact, the deciding point?...holy moses, I'll have to start the "official unwinding from IU athletics as an important point of interest" process... Because at that point, there really is little hope.

All he has to do is pull the top 2 basketball players from the state...

and he would have a top 10 team every year. It really can't be that hard alright maybe it is. But really you get the 2 best players from Indiana every year I think you could build a pretty solid team year in and year out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT