ADVERTISEMENT

It's 39 degrees outside.

Aloha Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
That sucks for a day in April, but it's supposed to warm up to 59 in a couple of hours. I put on a pair of shorts and a polo and I'm going to play a round of golf. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but 50-degree weather is good for shorts and golf. I'm going to take a cigar too and enjoy my first one of the spring. Life's not terrible.

That sucks for a day in April, but it's supposed to warm up to 59 in a couple of hours. I put on a pair of shorts and a polo and I'm going to play a round of golf. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but 50-degree weather is good for shorts and golf. I'm going to take a cigar too and enjoy my first one of the spring. Life's not terrible.
Watch out for falling pine trees . . .

It's suppose to be low 50s in my neck of the woods today mid day.

I'm taking my youngest to a Easter egg hunt at our church this afternoon and then we're coming home and decorating our own eggs for the bunny to hide while the wife is at work tonight.

Should be a good day.

Reactions: 76-1 and Indianaftw
Mowed the lawn yesterday in shorts and short sleeve shirt. It was perfect out. Enjoy

ohhhh and sunscreen...Back of my neck is a little crispy this morning. I forgot.

Just beat Koepka. If you have to, bounce a chip shot off his head.

nice try Aloha

leave the cigar and take a doobie instead.

you'll thank me later.

Reactions: UncleMark
Didn't you just say you wanted to retire-retire in another thread?
Yes, I really do. I’m tired of taking care of other people. 6 to 12 months, I’m done. Just want to take care of a couple things and a couple of people and then I’m done.

Cigars are a recently acquired vice for me. They smelled nasty when someone else was smoking them and never thought about ever smoking one til my 50s. Now I like one now and then, I figure there are plenty of other things that will kill me before that does.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Played in a scramble today. Might kill me. Still in doubt.

It’s gonna be 75 on Tuesday and 81 on Wednesday up in Minny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT