ADVERTISEMENT

ITH - Roundup: Here’s Where IU is Ranked in Every Preseason Top 25

We will beat UNC if we are at full strength.
My insider info coming from Xavier has me a bit concerned about that game. They will be a strong team.
Bill Self getting a 4 game suspension thrown at him from the Kansas admin is such a joke. Beating them would be strong karma.
Win em all and we will be #1.

We will beat UNC if we are at full strength.
My insider info coming from Xavier has me a bit concerned about that game. They will be a strong team.
Bill Self getting a 4 game suspension thrown at him from the Kansas admin is such a joke. Beating them would be strong karma.
Win em all and we will be #1.
Xavier game is going to be a good barometer for how this team will handle tough road games this year. I think of the 4 tough preconf games, that one might tell us as much as any about what this team is made of.

Obviously we're going to be jacked for the UNC game. Playing at Phogg Allen, we'll be up and ready for that game, I'm sure. Arizona in Vegas will have an NCAA tournament vibe to it.

Xavier though...not as flashy a name, really good/solid team, smaller arena... If we're not fully made up of the right stuff, that could be a buzzsaw type game.

Reactions: BigMobe and kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT