ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like the machine has taken over.

HAL, is that you?:)
Jack Black Dancing GIF

You rang?

• Haha
Reactions: red hornet
Didn't RMK say something similar to that to Connie Chung in an interview??..... 😎

• Haha
Reactions: red hornet
I wonder if coyle could be behind this. Become a paying member or else.

In all seriousness, he's aware of the problem and has reached out to Rivals for assistance. The only proposal I've heard of would require manual effort on the part of staff and/or volunteers.

The IP addresses are all different so they can't be blocked that way. I'm sure there's a way to stop it but I don't know what it is.

The IP addresses are all different so they can't be blocked that way. I'm sure there's a way to stop it but I don't know what it is.
Perhaps a filter on the repetitive topics or spam url link

BTW I get too many redirections on forum addresses … too often … had to google a cleaner address this AM.

Last edited:

When CS classes still taught basic hardware … The operable definition of AI was performance indistinguishable from a competent person. Haven’t seen that yet. When “AI deep fake renderings” can fool art critics on a new Van Gogh forgery… we can really start worrying.

Reactions: 76-1
Those offers are getting awfully tough to resist... I mean where else can you get a Pick Axe and a Psychic Reading... for under $300?

If they ever get the Shipping costs (for that Pick Axe) under $159.99 I may have to give them direct access to my bank account (for the Easy monthly payments) and have one Rushed to me (for only an additional 39.99)...

What could possibly go wrong...

Those offers are getting awfully tough to resist... I mean where else can you get a Pick Axe and a Psychic Reading... for under $300?

If they ever get the Shipping costs (for that Pick Axe) under $159.99 I may have to give them direct access to my bank account (for the Easy monthly payments) and have one Rushed to me (for only an additional 39.99)...

I liked my pickaxe so much I bought two!!

Something akin to two factor authorization for new free accounts needs to be implemented. For now, they have proposed that new accounts be manually authorized by staff and/or volunteers.

22 pages of offers in the Tailgate subforum. Lot's of great deals to be had there!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and 76-1

I'm waiting for ED pills.

Something akin to two factor authorization for new free accounts needs to be implemented. For now, they have proposed that new accounts be manually authorized by staff and/or volunteers.
This is what Hoosier Sports Nation does for each post of potential trolls and spammers.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT