ADVERTISEMENT

It’s broken…

I didn’t see that. Anyone else see that? How did you?
There’s a shot from the game. It was quick but clearly purple and swollen. Just saying a ripped nail won’t do that. If you recorded the game go back and watch. It’s a quick tv shot as he’s walking close to the bench from off the field. He’s still in uniform. I think it may be right after half when they are showing a replay of what happened

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
After the game when the network lady asked Cig about Rourke’s injury he said “we’ll know more tomorrow…we’re not sur…we don’t really know.” And I thought he probably doesn’t say “we’re not surgeons” if it’s not a fracture!

I’m betting 2 weeks. I’ve lost fingernails before. Ripped off from working as a mechanic over the years it happens. Once the bed heals it won’t be sensitive. Takes about 2 weeks. It’s extremely sensitive in that time though. So imho he’s back by OSU or Purdue.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Cig said we would know more tomorrow but he isn’t worried about.
CCC won’t take time to fret or worry … not his style … Jackson will be coached up on the UDub game plan that will be tailored to his talents. That sick TD pass to Sarrat is enough to show future opponents Jackson has the talent to beat them, such that they won’t dare stack the box the whole game long. This year’s OL is good enough to rush and keep Jackson upright.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT