ADVERTISEMENT

ISB-09-10-20

Noah Gastineau

Redshirt
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2020
THURSDAY'S SHOW: It's been 20 years since the firing of Bob Knight, IU radio legend Don Fischer & Dane Fife were there and they're with us today. Dustin Schutte sits in to talk B1G football, Dan Patrick says not enough teams want to play. NBA Playoffs getting tight, Silver Creek's Kooper Jacobi commits to Toledo.

Saddest day in IU basketball history. Probably almost as sad to see no one around anymore who even cares.

We don't need to rehash anything, but man was that a miserable day as an IU fan.

Watching how good Victor, Yogis, Cody, Thomas Bryant, OG have all been in the NBA just reminds one how much talent you really need if you don't have a great coach and how little talent you need if you do....winning 20+ games with guys like William Gladdness and Lyn Washington in the starting line up.

Saddest day in IU basketball history. Probably almost as sad to see no one around anymore who even cares.

We don't need to rehash anything, but man was that a miserable day as an IU fan.

Watching how good Victor, Yogis, Cody, Thomas Bryant, OG have all been in the NBA just reminds one how much talent you really need if you don't have a great coach and how little talent you need if you do....winning 20+ games with guys like William Gladdness and Lyn Washington in the starting line up.
I was a student at the Moody Bible Institute when Coach Knight got fired. At school I was depressed and one of the students asked me what was wrong? I said, "my coach got fired today". He's the only IU coach I had known.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT