ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a comedy movie?

This is not Indiana Basketball

Yes, it's called Dumb and Dumber

13137746105_ba2aaac144.jpg

I only watched the first half and missed the best player of the night. Priller. He can save us! All kidding aside, I am glad he came in and did something. I am willing to bet the next coach leaves him on the roster and gives him an equal chance to play. Hopefully we have better players, but I'm done watching a team of players unable to do the most basic things. If we are going to lose, let's do it with a player that doesn't piss me off in the process of losing.

Watching Rojo chase players all over the court and turn the ball over makes me wonder if Gelon would do any worse at this point. The time for benching players to jolt this team back to good basketball has passed. Time to see if we are better off with players that haven't been tainted from Crean's frantic offense and lack of defense.

Start Freddie, Green, and Priller. Leave them in and use Rojo, Bryant, and Davis off the bench when they need a rest. If the bench players do a good job, consider using them in the last 10 minutes. Playing at IU isn't a right. It should be earned.

I only watched the first half and missed the best player of the night. Priller. He can save us! All kidding aside, I am glad he came in and did something. I am willing to bet the next coach leaves him on the roster and gives him an equal chance to play. Hopefully we have better players, but I'm done watching a team of players unable to do the most basic things. If we are going to lose, let's do it with a player that doesn't piss me off in the process of losing.

Watching Rojo chase players all over the court and turn the ball over makes me wonder if Gelon would do any worse at this point. The time for benching players to jolt this team back to good basketball has passed. Time to see if we are better off with players that haven't been tainted from Crean's frantic offense and lack of defense.

Start Freddie, Green, and Priller. Leave them in and use Rojo, Bryant, and Davis off the bench when they need a rest. If the bench players do a good job, consider using them in the last 10 minutes. Playing at IU isn't a right. It should be earned.
Remember one year when Davis benched some players and started Tapak and Johnson and actually won BTT game against OSU.

In the last 2 years vs PU, we've had to rely on Robert Johnson on Isaac Haas and playing a kid that is the human victory cigar. Maybe we should just recruit more frontcourt guys like the big boys, Coach?

S
In the last 2 years vs PU, we've had to rely on Robert Johnson on Isaac Haas and playing a kid that is the human victory cigar. Maybe we should just recruit more frontcourt guys like the big boys, Coach?
So the front court guys can stand around and watch the guards do the Globetrotter weave n jack up a 3? What quality bigs wanna come for that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT