ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a conspiracy going on?

iucutter87

Benchwarmer
Apr 22, 2009
With all the tweets and all the talking heads jumping on fCTC about how IU is playing? Is there someone from IU behind this? Cuban?

It is really weird that all these celebrities are bashing at one time, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it before?

With all the tweets and all the talking heads jumping on fCTC about how IU is playing? Is there someone from IU behind this? Cuban?

It is really weird that all these celebrities are bashing at one time, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it before?
Nah, the clown show has just reached critical mass where even the Booyah Network people can't sugar coat it anymore.

This portion of the clown era is the one that begins to mirror reality tv messes. The wheels are off, the driver is liquored up and is about to do something epically clownish. Tune in. We haven't seen the ugliest yet.

This portion of the clown era is the one that begins to mirror reality tv messes. The wheels are off, the driver is liquored up and is about to do something epically clownish. Tune in. We haven't seen the ugliest yet.

Can't wait....

Excited-family-watching-TV_xl-1024x828.jpg

Lemming mentality. I think given the level of talent here, a lot of people were holding up a wet finger to gauge which way the winds were blowing. But last night was so abjectly terrible, particularly following Maui, everyone knew they had the green light.

Seriously, Duke out-rebounded Indiana on their own missed shots 19-16. Apparently, that was the most efficient offensive game for Duke IN 15 YEARS. And after watching 3 prior Duke games this season, I couldn't even understand why Brandon Ingram was starting. Last night he scores 24 points on 15 shots.

It's going to be more profitable now to trash Crean. Only way to get the guys who don't want him at IU to watch because those who don't want him at IU aren't watching.

Lemming mentality. I think given the level of talent here, a lot of people were holding up a wet finger to gauge which way the winds were blowing. But last night was so abjectly terrible, particularly following Maui, everyone knew they had the green light.

Seriously, Duke out-rebounded Indiana on their own missed shots 19-16. Apparently, that was the most efficient offensive game for Duke IN 15 YEARS. And after watching 3 prior Duke games this season, I couldn't even understand why Brandon Ingram was starting. Last night he scores 24 points on 15 shots.

I think Duke overinflated the balls so they'd bounce farther and they could more rebounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT