ADVERTISEMENT

Is priller next?

It would be great if he would graduate or transfer to some place where he can play. Or develop into a player.

giphy.gif

Given the level of player that declares these days, I'm not sure it can be considered sarcasm at this point.

Reactions: largemouth
What are you guys talkin about. Priller is a fans favorite.
The cheers this guy gets when he enters the game is second to no one.
Lol...no but seriously

I'm sure he is a great guy. He has been on scholarship for three years and has not gotten any better. He also is not gotten any stronger or more physical. And that is about effort-not genetics. He needs to move on.

I'm sure he is a great guy. He has been on scholarship for three years and has not gotten any better. He also is not gotten any stronger or more physical. And that is about effort-not genetics. He needs to move on.
Why does he need to move on? Because some guy on the internet says so? He got offered a scholarship and should enjoy it. Also, how many practices do you attend?

Reactions: raw21960
Why does he need to move on? Because some guy on the internet says so? He got offered a scholarship and should enjoy it. Also, how many practices do you attend?

How many practices does he need to attend? It's clear that Priller is a wasted scholarship. He received 3 years of college for free, is on the basketball team, and hasn't gotten better. I remember when we signed him out of Dallas that people in Texas have never heard of him. We could have a walk on that is better, and still get just as many cheers when he's on the floor for the last minute against state xyz university.

Last edited:
And IU was dumb enough to have Crean leading the program for 9 years. If you want to blame Priller, agent lost. Kid took what was offers to him.

And IU was dumb enough to have Crean leading the program for 9 years. If you want to blame Priller, agent lost. Kid took what was offers to him.
I don't blame Priller or Gelon at all. This is all on Crean but I wouldn't be surprised if they're led away to some place else where they actually belong. They don't belong with a big time D1 program

Reactions: JARRODH
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT