ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me, or is the BB board unreadable?

Different planet over there and as you can guess in full meltdown. And why not the situation is a mess. I don't think your going to start a basketball thread over here and prolly shouldn't.

This board has been at peace for awhile due to the fact that a great hire was made and plenty of $$$ spent. A helicopter thread was brought up by yours truly in which several posters were probably chomping at the bit to start in on the administration and Fred for such a pipe dream and it was completely shutdown. :) Substantial raises were handed out to the S&C guys. Also, its almost Christmas morning again in a few days. Many positive vibes going on right now with regards to the football team.

Maybe I'm wrong but you turn on and radio sports talk show and all they wanna do is talk about the sh!tty b-ball situation. Has the local media brought up the fact how much they just spent to go out and get a guy who has succeeded at every stop over the past 20 years? If so, I haven't heard it.

On the bright side of the b-ball program Dakich thinks he has all the answers...LMAO

Different planet over there and as you can guess in full meltdown. And why not the situation is a mess. I don't think your going to start a basketball thread over here and prolly shouldn't.

This board has been at peace for awhile due to the fact that a great hire was made and plenty of $$$ spent. A helicopter thread was brought up by yours truly in which several posters were probably chomping at the bit to start in on the administration and Fred for such a pipe dream and it was completely shutdown. :) Substantial raises were handed out to the S&C guys. Also, its almost Christmas morning again in a few days. Many positive vibes going on right now with regards to the football team.

Maybe I'm wrong but you turn on and radio sports talk show and all they wanna do is talk about the sh!tty b-ball situation. Has the local media brought up the fact how much they just spent to go out and get a guy who has succeeded at every stop over the past 20 years? If so, I haven't heard it.

On the bright side of the b-ball program Dakich thinks he has all the answers...LMAO
EXCELLENT helicopter threat cheif!!!

I posted the Assembly Call B201 to talk about X's and O's of how teams have changed how they defend us. But unfortunately they just wanted to remain belligerent

It's just slow on the football site. I've been watching a lot of Fresno games on YouTube. It's hard toake direct correlations though because the Mountain West plays a lot of 3-3-5 because of the Air Raid offenses, where in the B1G you'll see 4-3 or 3-4 which is designed to get pressure and stop the run. I can't wait for Fall!!!

EXCELLENT helicopter threat cheif!!!

I posted the Assembly Call B201 to talk about X's and O's of how teams have changed how they defend us. But unfortunately they just wanted to remain belligerent

It's just slow on the football site. I've been watching a lot of Fresno games on YouTube. It's hard toake direct correlations though because the Mountain West plays a lot of 3-3-5 because of the Air Raid offenses, where in the B1G you'll see 4-3 or 3-4 which is designed to get pressure and stop the run. I can't wait for Fall!!!
The other thing is I'm sure Tedford has his fingerprints all over that offense. While Deboer already had a really good offensive mind having the opportunity to work with Tedford probably upped his knowledge a ton.

I'm hoping for a couple last minute surprises. CTA can recruit and while I'm okay with the current list I would love to see him pull out a couple jaw droppers before signing day.

Last edited:
The other thing is I'm sure Tedford has his fingerprints all over that offense. While Deboer already had a really good offensive mind having the opportunity to work with Tedford probably upped his knowledge a ton.

The other thing is I'm hoping for a couple last minute surprises. CTA can recruit and while I'm okay with the current list I would love to see him pull out a couple jaw droppers before signing day.
I think he will. I'd love a stud OL, DL, WR and Safety/Husky. Priority to the Safety though, Crawford is a big loss.

I try to interact but no one wants to. They just want to fight and argue.
Lol!! Awe...newbies, I see you're learning the hard way, just as many of us did. No my friend, it's not just you--it's just everyone. That's the way that board has been since day 1--I've been here since 2012, & the word then was that the B-ball boards had always been psychotic. Ignore them. I basically only venture over there if I'm in the mood for chaos & conflict.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT