ADVERTISEMENT

Is Bill Walton stoned right now?

HOOSIER JOE

Senior
Mar 27, 2006
Louisville, Kentucky
He is even less coherent than usual. Did he smoke some primo Maui Wowi after he got off the plane? Good lord, ESPN? Does ESPN have chimpanzees throwing poop at a wall with a list of names on it to assign announcers?

I am sure it is because UCLA is in the Maui Invitational...but I know one thing: ESPN must have one helluva loose drug testing policy.

Reactions: IU/NDFAN
He is even less coherent than usual. Did he smoke some primo Maui Wowi after he got off the plane? Good lord, ESPN? Does ESPN have chimpanzees throwing poop at a wall with a list of names on it to assign announcers?

I am sure it is because UCLA is in the Maui Invitational...but I know one thing: ESPN must have one helluva loose drug testing policy.

Seriously...the guy makes all of this...even the stuff I like...so painful...if I were drinking a shot for every "beautiful" he said...I'd be hosed.

I am laughing at Walton. At least Walton is more entertaining than IU's defense.

Color. Detail. Clarity. Bill Walton is reading the label on his Maui Jim Sunglasses.

Walton is stoned. "The fate of the known world is in the balance here", said Walton.

If Walton does the UCLA game it ought to be extremely entertaining given Walton's hatred for Alford.

John Prater of Prater flooring. 65 employees and they are on it everytime. Denigrating his contribution to this wonderful economy. Walton must have the munchies. Bill is talking non-stop!

He's in love with Hartman's body and loves Christian Westford. He really needs to retire.

Walton be trippin.
Psychedelic basketball announcing.
I'm recording this one for some best of all-time Walton-isms.
Beautiful rainbow... only color is red...
Man give Walton some coffee, he needs to come back to planet earth.

Last edited:

Now Walton says:

Hartman is Adonis
Blackmon is Rick Fox
And Bryant is Moses Malone.

Continental Tires. Even though Troy Williams isn't on a continent right now, he's got game. What???

They need a SAP channel with another set of announcers.

Walton's entertaining if you don't care about watching the game.

I'll watch any game Walton does. He cracks me up. If you listen between his schtick, he makes a lot of good basketball comments. Pure greatness.

Reactions: ndaustin
Stoned? Naw, not this guy. Couldnt be.

Bill-Walton-Crawdaddy.jpg

Bill likes to ride his bike. He was upset when someone stole this bike and he wanted it back after his Portland Trail Blazers won the NBA World Championship.

Last edited:

YES! What time is it? When did you post this? What time zone is he in? You in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT