ADVERTISEMENT

Involved vs. committed....

Yep. These breaking news stories on the front page are pretty laughable. Not their fault per se, but about as often as not, it’s fake news.

• Haha
Reactions: vesuvius13
Depends on the social media post when they announce. Some are “100% Committed”. Some are “1,000% Committed”. May go even higher.

Honestly building a team must be so tricky. IU has hundreds of offers out and I don’t know how they keep track of it all.

Then on the other hand IU had several commitments that stayed committed even with the coaching change. I believe that many of the kids mean it when they say committed. It is just a few that want to lock a spot up and then look for greener pastures.

Then on the other hand IU had several commitments that stayed committed even with the coaching change. I believe that many of the kids mean it when they say committed. It is just a few that want to lock a spot up and then look for greener pastures.
Coaches will learn which players are serious about coming to their school and the other players will miss out on opportunities they could have had.

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Reactions: 76-1 and jsenleo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT