ADVERTISEMENT

Inmate no. P01135809

200.gif

Typical victim.
Then shut up and don't delete threads ya little beyaach. Come back with some thoughtful!!!! Not what you posted the other day content and defend yourself and quit deleting posts if it is you. That's chickenshit. Debate. Isn't that what we do here?

Then shut up and don't delete threads ya little beyaach. Come back with some thoughtful!!!! Not what you posted the other day content and defend yourself and quit deleting posts if it is you. That's chickenshit. Debate. Isn't that what we do here?
Don't believe everything you read.

Don't believe everything you read.
Do better. Take a thought, and stand and post what you believe. If you get trashed for it who cares, it's what you believe. Stand up for it and move on. Agree to disagree. Jeez. I hope Steven's comes back.

Do better. Take a thought, and stand and post what you believe. If you get trashed for it who cares, it's what you believe. Stand up for it and move on. Agree to disagree. Jeez. I hope Steven's comes back.
I always do.

I just don't suffer fools who misrepresent what I say or alter what I say.

I always do.

I just don't suffer fools who misrepresent what I say or alter what I say.
Hahaha then call em out for it. I post stuff and people have whacked interpretations. Call em back out. It's called debate. But deleting posts makes me think of no other than this pos.

Nina jankowicz. Disinformation governance board.

Are you kidding me. They ushered that clown in and she does a Mary Poppins skit? God help us. This was the plan. Cut off free speech. It completely failed. Now Trump calls out Georgia and he's not allowed to speak his mind. Meanwhile Kemp and Raffy partner with China and dominion? You can't make this up these people are complete guilty and now everyone knows it.

Hahaha then call em out for it.
I just deleted it, and a hissy fit ensued. I guess I could've edited it back to what I originally said, but the over reaction has nearly reached its limit.

Other posts deleted (not by me, though I saw them) were of the same poster attacking others, insulting them, clearly violating forum rules. I deleted two adjacent posts of the same poster insulting another poster, presumably the one who deleted his other posts.

Last edited:
Hahaha then call em out for it. I post stuff and people have whacked interpretations. Call em back out. It's called debate. But deleting posts makes me think of no other than this pos.

Nina jankowicz. Disinformation governance board.

Are you kidding me. They ushered that clown in and she does a Mary Poppins skit? God help us. This was the plan. Cut off free speech. It completely failed. Now Trump calls out Georgia and he's not allowed to speak his mind. Meanwhile Kemp and Raffy partner with China and dominion? You can't make this up these people are complete guilty and now everyone knows it.
You're crazy. Trump did far more than "speak his mind."

There have always been actionable offenses and crimes based on spoken words: slander/libel /defamation, fighting words, perjury, fraud, treason, and disclosure of trade secrets all come to mind. The fact that Trump's indictment in Georgia is based in part on his words is not really a new development for you to protest.

If you want to get a headstart on tomorrow's hearing on moving Meadows' case to federal court, here is a link to the prosecutor's filing in opposition to Meadows' request:

Reactions: Bill4411 and Bloom.
Republican leaders are eager to support Trump even if he is convicted (despite dishonestly claiming they are running to defeat him).
republican-presidential-debate-gop-2023-11.jpg

This is now the mainstream Republican party.

These are not outliers.

This is not an extremist faction.

These are the Republican representatives.

The Republicans are no longer the party of law and order -- they have said publicly that they support criminals.
Probably just a misunderstanding

Pro Hitler videos?

Republican leaders are eager to support Trump even if he is convicted (despite dishonestly claiming they are running to defeat him).
republican-presidential-debate-gop-2023-11.jpg

This is now the mainstream Republican party.

These are not outliers.

This is not an extremist faction.

These are the Republican representatives.

The Republicans are no longer the party of law and order -- they have said publicly that they support criminals.
The majority.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT