ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation and the Poor

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Schools are out, but continue to provide meals to families. Here, this week, day 1 of the summer meal program ran out of food - one site by 10:15 am, others in only 30 minutes.

Quote from a single mother:

“It’s huge. The price of food has tripled and gas and it’s just hard to budget out that extra food for the summer that you know that they were receiving in school.”

Let’s go Brandon!

You really need to live in a strange universe to think that the cause of poverty is Biden's inflation.
Who said that? Why are you disparaging a single mother who is feeling the effects of price increases that are happening, in part, due to Biden’s economic policies? Not cool Goat…

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You really need to live in a strange universe to think that the cause of poverty is Biden's inflation.
can you read? he said prices. go volunteer somewhere. food insecurity is a nightmare when groceries are the through the roof.

you really need to live in a strange universe to be that out of touch

Last edited:
Who said that? Why are you disparaging a single mother who is feeling the effects of price increases that are happening, in part, due to Biden’s economic policies? Not cool Goat…
Guy is clueless. Stupid.

can you read? he said prices. go volunteer somewhere. food insecurity is a nightmare when groceries are the through the roof.

you really need to live in a strange universe to be that out of touch
That wasn't about prices, it was about poverty. If you can't understand that, you're why the poor continue to vote against you.

That wasn't about prices, it was about poverty. If you can't understand that, you're why the poor continue to vote against you.
Literally complained about the price of food and gas. Do you understand that people above the poverty line are struggling as a result of the explosion in prices? This isn’t a revelation; it’s pretty basic. People in the lower middle class are showing up at food banks, availing themselves of prescription meds programs through needymeds and others.

Would have been easier for you to just relent and say I don’t know what the f I’m talking about

Last edited:
It's going to be so hilarious when you don't understand why Trump comes into office with a Democratic Congress.
I have no idea what nov holds. I understand how programs work (gov and nonprofit) and the fpl and I can read the plain language in floor’s post. All of which was lost on you.

Go lick your wounds. I’m never wounded

More weaponized ignorance from the Democrat Club.

Nobody said Biden’s inflation caused poverty.

You REALLY could not understand how inflation was hurting people already in poverty? Or are you just trolling?

And your lack of sympathy for the poor who can’t buy enough food for their kids because of inflation tells another same old story - Democrats like their voters poor and dependent. Their love for the poor is only as deep as a write-in ballot!

An educated parent with a good job is the Democrat Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue!

You REALLY could not understand how inflation was hurting people already in poverty? Or are you just trolling?

And your lack of sympathy for the poor who can’t buy enough food for their kids because of inflation tells another same old story - Democrats like their voters poor and dependent. Their love for the poor is only as deep as a write-in ballot!

An educated parent with a good job is the Democrat Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue!
That’ll leave a mark. Or a nice wound to lick.

Well, if you want to talk about education, that’s not really the story that studies show. Education isn’t the Dem’s nightmare….it’s the GOP.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
I did edit it and still messed it up.
You’ve messed a lot up in this thread. You have been exposed as a fraud yet again…
She literally called out prices tripling as being the problem. Stepped on your own dick again. SMH, but loving watching you make a fool of yourself…

When low income people spend a greater proportion of income on food than high income people, inflation in the food sector will impact low income people more. Nothing strange about that. I don’t get your point.

Reactions: 76-1 and jet812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT