ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Rutgers Predictions

INDIANA 27

Rutger 23

Two Overtimes

Ugliest, wettest, slugfest of the season.
Sweetest Win to date.

IU - 31

Rutgers - 7

We fill the box they get no where and we get healthier on defense.

IU 3 RU 0

In honor of the IU-UK game several years ago that ended with the same score on a rainy, miserable game.

I don’t think a four-point spread is possible in an OT.

RUTG 41, IND 38

That's right we don't need to kick the PAT if we go last. I'll adjust it to just one OT.

Adjusted:

INDIANA 26
Rutger 23

Just 1 OT

Last edited:
I don’t think a four-point spread is possible in an OT.

RUTG 41, IND 38
Just curious...have you ever picked IU to win?

Also, why on earth would it be that high scoring? Especially with the weather.

Just curious...have you ever picked IU to win?

Also, why on earth would it be that high scoring? Especially with the weather.
I still have nightmares about the 55-52 game. I know--the teams are radically different, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether I pick 41-38 or 27-24 or 6-3.

And when I pick Indiana to win, we usually don't (see the Indiana State basketball prediction). Would you rather I pick us to win and then we lose?

I still have nightmares about the 55-52 game. I know--the teams are radically different, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether I pick 41-38 or 27-24 or 6-3.

And when I pick Indiana to win, we usually don't (see the Indiana State basketball prediction). Would you rather I pick us to win and then we lose?

Anyone with a pulse knew that we'd struggle with Indiana State on the hardwood. Not necessarily a loss but a struggle. Then, they proceeded to spank us good. I expect IU basketball will play hard but finish around where a program like that is expected to finish, between 10-14 place in the BIG.

Anyone with a pulse knew that we'd struggle with Indiana State on the hardwood. Not necessarily a loss but a struggle. Then, they proceeded to spank us good. I expect IU basketball will play hard but finish around where a program like that is expected to finish, between 10-14 place in the BIG.
Then not many people on this forum have a pulse. Of 28 predictions in the INST/IND prediction thread in the premie, 16 had IU by 15+ and only 8 had IU by single digits (I was one—I had us by 4.). No one had INST.

Then not many people on this forum have a pulse. Of 28 predictions in the INST/IND prediction thread in the premie, 16 had IU by 15+ and only 8 had IU by single digits (I was one—I had us by 4.). No one had INST.
Well I’m pretty sure everyone but one person had IU beating Rutgers.... hmmmm... :)

I don't really care what everyone predicted, but I just wanted to say.....what a great game by IU. I just got home from the game, after surviving the delay. (I wanted to stay so I could cheer them as they left the field.) I know Rutgers isn't very good, but we played well in all phases of the game. Proud of these guys, and glad the seniors had that for their final game at home. Now, let's BEAT PURDUE!

I'd agree with you. Those predicting 5th place or better this year were caught up in hype and dreams (or fumes from the past)

told you guys.. they literally CAN NOT THROW.. turns out they can't field punts or cover either. Against Penn State we fumbled the KR an they started running clock in the first quarter LOL.

For a while they actually tried to compete.. turned into big sacks and mistakes, against PSU they would simply just run off tackle on 3rd and 7 or longer. That QB.. he's literally the best they can run out there.. he wouldn't start at IUPI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT