ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Kansas prediction thread:

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
Well had Alan not banged his knee up I think the Hoosiers will get revenge today and set up the all
time greatest final four in history.

Oh wait..

I expect not a lick of defense to be played and the game being very simular to the road game last year at Syracuse.

When it matters most, a missed three will clank off the rim and KU nets two free throws to win.
Kansas 90
Indiana 86.

Miller Kopp scores 20 pts today as well.
TJD 22/11.

JHS grabs a handful of minutes but thats all he can muster. Once the Hoosiers get this kid back and in the flow a couple of games, good things will happen the rest of the season.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
Well had Alan not banged his knee up I think the Hoosiers will get revenge today and set up the all
time greatest final four in history.

Oh wait..

I expect not a lick of defense to be played and the game being very simular to the road game last year at Syracuse.

When it matters most, a missed three will clank off the rim and KU nets two free throws to win.
Kansas 90
Indiana 86.

Miller Kopp scores 20 pts today as well.
TJD 22/11.

JHS grabs a handful of minutes but thats all he can muster. Once the Hoosiers get this kid back and in the flow a couple of games, good things will happen the rest of the season.
KU: 76
IU: 63

Two “men” at better than 1 mill a year turning the ball over and now both on the bench. Welcome to the new world.
For anyone anywhere who has ever been in a merit based environment — make this stop. Against all reason.

But you all are paying for it. Not me.
Call it whatever “collective” you you want.

How’s this taste?
IU loss tastes pretty good to you guys I suspect. Imagine your team being ranked #1 but more focused on IU.

Ding

Not focused, Purdue does not play until this evening. Gonzaga is at the half and the other games on are boring. Plus, people are known to look at train wrecks so it is not that unusual.

Reactions: beenther1s
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT