ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana State game tomorrow at The Bart...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
I have seen nothing posted on that game so far and it is supposed to start at 5 p.m. Indiana State has had a solid baseball program over the years, but they are off to a slow start this season and are 8-10 right now. Michigan St. just swept them in two games with a third game canceled because of weather. I checked their site and they have an article on the game, but didn't indicate who would be on the mound.

The weather tomorrow is going to be much better than what we had during the Morehead St. series. It's supposed to be a high of 54 with a low of 42, so the temp shouldn't drop much during the game. According to the current forecast, it will be cloudy with a 40 pct chance of precip starting at around the 7 p.m. timeframe, so I thought they might move the game up an hour, but there's been no change so far. They currently predict the winds to come out of the south at 10 mph with gusts to 18 mph.

IU had a couple of players recognized with weekly awards with Taylor being named the B1G Freshman of the Week and Sinnard was among the weekly players of the week announced by Collegiate Baseball Newspaper after his 6-inning, 13 K outing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT