ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Flips 3* LB from Ohio:

In all seriousness I'd really like to know what this staff is saying to recruits that clearly gives IUFB such a favorable position to hear a yes? Very positive recruiting approach and process. More impressed every day. Also very pro to recruiting Buckeye HS performers. They eat FB for breakfast over there.

In all seriousness I'd really like to know what this staff is saying to recruits that clearly gives IUFB such a favorable position to hear a yes? Very positive recruiting approach and process. More impressed every day. Also very pro to recruiting Buckeye HS performers. They eat FB for breakfast over there.
I’m going to guess they show them the plan. It’s probably very thorough.

They win.

Google them.

PJ Nelson 6-2, 205lbs just flipped his commitment to Indiana. He had several major offers. Welcome PJ.

I'm going to put this here in hopes that Boiler doesn't see it. If he does, hopefully he won't reply, as I can't stand him. But Purdue has had a couple of real good recruiting weeks. They got the #10 kid out of Indiana, a WR from Hammond, as well as the #s 4 (DB), 18(LB), and 23(DL) kids out of Ohio.

I'm going to put this here in hopes that Boiler doesn't see it. If he does, hopefully he won't reply, as I can't stand him. But Purdue has had a couple of real good recruiting weeks. They got the #10 kid out of Indiana, a WR from Hammond, as well as the #s 4 (DB), 18(LB), and 23(DL) kids out of Ohio.
Great. We'll see them in November.

The DB (Galloway) might not stick and very well could end up flipping to OSU, if they offer. There’s talk they might. He’s a legit talent though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT