ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana AG Curtis Hill

Lucy01

Hall of Famer
Sep 16, 2014
Has been accused by Mara Reardon an Indiana legislator from Munster of grabbing her ass at a party at AJs bar after finishing a legislative session. Why would any respected woman be at a bar? The AG is black and his accuser is white.

Has been accused by Mara Reardon an Indiana legislator from Munster of grabbing her ass at a party at AJs bar after finishing a legislative session. Why would any respected woman be at a bar? The AG is black and his accuser is white.
Typical racist Democrat.

Reactions: Lucy01
There are multiple accusers within both parties. Gov Holcomb, Bosma, and Long (all GOP) have called for his resignation.

The difference in recommendation for outcome on this one is the difference between being a rational Republican and a fever-swamped bitter piece of trash.

And Lucy wonders how we know he is a troll...
Did you look up the bars address, it’s not even close to the State house.And you call me a troll for taking the black guys side ! How dare you :mad: Curtis can’t resign because that would be an admission of guilt.

Last edited:
Hill has a point about due process.
Meanwhile his Pub buddies are throwing him under the bus to prove they are against unacceptable conduct. Conduct which of course they never engaged in.

Reactions: Lucy01
Meanwhile his Pub buddies are throwing him under the bus to prove they are against unacceptable conduct. Conduct which of course they never engaged in.
This is nothing more than a modern day lynching of a educated black man!

I just need proof he did this, This MeToo bowel movement has gotten out of hand. Women are the biggest liars on the planet!
I actually agree that Me Too can be taken too far and ensnare innocent men.

In this case though this didn’t get discovered two days ago( GA leadership has been investigating this since May with mutiple witnesses corrorobating. As they stated, if Curtis Hill was their employee he would have already been fired based on following their policies as would any staffer.

As an elected official the only alternative is an IG investigation (taxpayer expense) and impeachment proceedings that probably have a 95% chance of removing the highest law enforcement officer in the state (Hill) from office and a 100% chance of continuing to embarass the State of Indiana. This isn’t a criminal matter (at least now).

Do you have proof?

"Hill has a point about due process.
Meanwhile his Pub buddies are throwing him under the bus to prove they are against unacceptable conduct. Conduct which of course they never engaged in."

QUOTE="JamieDimonsBalls, post: 2431916, member: 19815"]Do you have proof?[/QUOTE]

Proof they are throwing him under the bus, or proof they never engaged in that sort of conduct themselves? I'd say the former is the more likely...;)

The only two men who have ever survived allegations of sexual misconduct are Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton.

"Hill has a point about due process.
Meanwhile his Pub buddies are throwing him under the bus to prove they are against unacceptable conduct. Conduct which of course they never engaged in."

QUOTE="JamieDimonsBalls, post: 2431916, member: 19815"]Do you have proof?

Proof they are throwing him under the bus, or proof they never engaged in that sort of conduct themselves? I'd say the former is the more likely...;)[/QUOTE]

Jamie makes a valid point when he asks for proof concerning my sarcastic remark.

As I was reading the alleged victims statements in the Indianapolis Star this morning I considered the strong possibility that some sort of due process may have taken place. The state Pub leaders may have investigated the
allegations before throwing Hill under the bus and found sufficient evidence to ask for his resignation.

My sarcasm reflected in my post was my suggestion that these leaders also may have behaved with ladies in a similar fashion. One of the evils of sarcasm is that it needs no proof. I stand guilty of being sarcastic..

Hill, by the way, as an experienced prosecutor knows proving such allegations before an impartial panel isn't always easy.

Jamie makes a valid point when he asks for proof concerning my sarcastic remark.

As I was reading the alleged victims statements in the Indianapolis Star this morning I considered the strong possibility that some sort of due process may have taken place. The state Pub leaders may have investigated the
allegations before throwing Hill under the bus and found sufficient evidence to ask for his resignation.

My sarcasm reflected in my post was my suggestion that these leaders also may have behaved with ladies in a similar fashion. One of the evils of sarcasm is that it needs no proof. I stand guilty of being sarcastic..

Hill, by the way, as an experienced prosecutor knows proving such allegations before an impartial panel isn't always easy.
FWIW, and without naming names, it is well known that the GOP caucus in Indy is filled to the brim with men who regularly treat women like little more than sex toys. Throw a stone in the state house and you'll hit a dozen lawmakers who preach family values at home, and run around boozed up grabbing ass all over Naptown.

Edit: Just in case anyone gets their panties in a wad about what I'm saying: not every Repub in Indy is like this, and I'm sure there are some Dems who are just as bad. I'm just saying the GOP contingent in our capital has...let's just say they have a reputation. And I'm specifically talking about Indy. The reputation does not necessarily extend to politicians throughout the state.

Last edited:
Why is grabbing a woman's ass unacceptable? So many Christians and pastors fully approve of such act!

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
FWIW, and without naming names, it is well known that the GOP caucus in Indy is filled to the brim with men who regularly treat women like little more than sex toys. Throw a stone in the state house and you'll hit a dozen lawmakers who preach family values at home, and run around boozed up grabbing ass all over Naptown.

Edit: Just in case anyone gets their panties in a wad about what I'm saying: not every Repub in Indy is like this, and I'm sure there are some Dems who are just as bad. I'm just saying the GOP contingent in our capital has...let's just say they have a reputation. And I'm specifically talking about Indy. The reputation does not necessarily extend to politicians throughout the state.
I usually don’t agree with Goat, But when I do he is always right.
Brian Bosma is a real piece of human waste !

This why a lot of men get into politics; it’s like being an ugly guy who starts a rock group in high school trying to get laid-look how well it worked for some of our Presidents.

The only two men who have ever survived allegations of sexual misconduct are Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton.
Um. Maybe you've conveniently forgotten our current so called president, who has allegations by over a dozen women, and accusations of two rapes, one of a child? I see how that one would be easy to forget.

Waiting for a Ladoga response to this one.....

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT