ADVERTISEMENT

In your life you only will ever have a handfull of people who........

I second that...

if someone could better describe her and how special she was, id like to see it

sorry for your loss

Wow

I'm dealing with some chit in my own personal life. So thank you for your post, we all have regrets but you stated it in a beautiful way.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

She was truly a great person. Every one of us would be

lucky to know someone with her perspective & values. She liked you for who you are, not what you are.

The greatest man I've ever known had some difficult times in his life, too. In spite of that, he was generous to a fault, upbeat in the face of events that would shatter most and couldn't afford a cup to piss in. He was happy until the day he died. And - he made a difference in a lot of lives....as did your aunt.

Money can be a cool thing for some.... and nothing to others. Your greatest gift to her was your heart. I suspect that you would have felt better about any money gift than she would have. Revel in what you were able to experience and be grateful for the insight to recognise her innate personal wealth. Celebrate her spirit!

Sorry to hear that

One of the worst things about the age we're getting to be; losing people we kinda thought would be around forever.

Helluva post

That's one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read, IUT. Your aunt is really an inspiration, a testament to the best that people can be, and you did her justice here. Bravo.

The 'blah blah blah blah' was especially poetic.

IUT is an SOB.

But, what he couldn't give her in life, he gave her in death. So that's a start. And he gave it to a lot of schleps like us ... or MD ... since that's to whom he was writing.

Let the healing begin.

This is typically where I would ask for pictures....

Which I'm sure you probably have some and value them as much as anything else at this moment....but this post doesn't call for that.

Sorry for your loss. A prayer will be said for her and your family.

I wouldn't stoop that low....

...now maybe of said tanned ex-wife just returning from a diving trip, that's a different story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT