ADVERTISEMENT

In Immigrant Children’s Shelters, Sexual Assault Cases Are Open and Shut

So the Perps are the one's you fight like hell to let in? Is that what your argument is?

'Perps' -- aren't they sexually abused children? Well done, you have just sub-humanised them.

Right out of the playbook. It also says a lot about yourself.

Perps... The perpetrators, the people who assaulted the children you dip shit. Are they not the individual's that you are fighting to let into our country unencumbered?

And before you ask, no I didn't ready your linked drivel. Your MO is evident.

Reactions: herrli
Perps... The perpetrators, the people who assaulted the children you dip shit. Are they not the individual's that you are fighting to let into our country unencumbered?

Oh my. Obvious you didn’t read it. So you should probably not comment because you look pretty silly.

You're being quite a snowflake, Joe. And being triggered caused you to miss a point you ought to care about: The authorities aren't investigating the assaults (committed by both staff and other migrants), so we won't ever know who the perps were. That's a problem, because notwithstanding your blinkered reaction, no one wants to admit sexual predators into this country.

We're cruelly separating children from their parents, then treating the children like we're a nation of sociopaths. If that doesn't trouble you, you should at least be troubled that we aren't even attempting to weed out the sort of people who rightly ought to be excluded. This is what happens when you combine cruelty with incompetence.

Reactions: hoosboot

Now that you aren't drunk anymore...care to revisit this?

Now that you aren't drunk anymore...care to revisit this?

After a lot of self reflection, I have found that many ideas here bring the worst out in me. I don't wish to revisit because we are obviously sternly tied to our own moor's. Good luck and since it appears that after 2 years, your side has finally got most of the deep state going in the same direction, that we all can make it out of this without the next steps. When the shit hits the fan, you better hope there's someone willing to let you cower behind. Peace.

Reactions: herrli
After a lot of self reflection, I have found that many ideas here bring the worst out in me. I don't wish to revisit because we are obviously sternly tied to our own moor's. Good luck and since it appears that after 2 years, your side has finally got most of the deep state going in the same direction, that we all can make it out of this without the next steps. When the shit hits the fan, you better hope there's someone willing to let you cower behind. Peace.

e8a.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT