ADVERTISEMENT

I'm looking for suggestions regarding what I can do to watch some Hoosier games this season.

Jan 7, 2020
For the first time in a few years, I'd like to regularly watch the Hoosiers games. I live in S Carolina and have "cut the cord", so streaming is probably my best option - short of finding a bar that will show the games. Does anybody have any advice or recommendations?

Somebody else will be along to provide more detail, but my understanding is that you'll need to subscribe to a pay TV service to stream the games on cable, whether on BTN or FS1. You can sign up with Hulu, Youtube, Fubo and some others to meet that requirement.

First Row Sports. A little work to kill the pop-ups but once you get to the broadcast it's generally solid/uninterrupted (provided you don't try and change the volume or frame size inside the window). Runs on a brief delay so sort of fun to put http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/index.php in a small window to monitor play-by-play and get a preview of what's about to go down on the screen.

There are some bootleg streaming services out there, but it's like using Tender hosted from a methadone clinic. comes with some risk.

The DofuSports app is pretty nice. I'm not sure it does college bball yet, but it does CFB, NFL, NBA, and MLB.

There are some bootleg streaming services out there, but it's like using Tender hosted from a methadone clinic. comes with some risk.

Using Incognito or Private Browsing lessens the risk. Running a Linux OS and using Incognito or Private Browsing makes it nearly risk free. Booting to a live medium OS and safe browsing is foolproof.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Using Incognito or Private Browsing lessens the risk. Running a Linux OS and using Incognito or Private Browsing makes it nearly risk free. Booting to a live medium OS and safe browsing is foolproof.
Now this is next level hook up info right here! WE can now consider @UncleMark as a virus prophylactic.

Which reminds me, anyone saw the PC Matic gal on the commercials lately. "She cleans up pretty dang good !"

Yes, my mind wonders around a bit. Did this help the OP?

Now this is next level hook up info right here! WE can now consider @UncleMark as a virus prophylactic.

Which reminds me, anyone saw the PC Matic gal on the commercials lately. "She cleans up pretty dang good !"

Yes, my mind wonders around a bit. Did this help the OP?
Please quit typing .....

TIA

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I live next door in Georgia... Try to go live as many times as possible, but 570 miles is a bit out of the way to make too many. We cut the cord with DirecTV a couple years ago and have had good luck with YouTube TV. B1G network, Fox networks, ESPN.... pretty much anywhere the games are shown are available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT