ADVERTISEMENT

I'm impressed

Just Coach talk. This will be his last stop until some program offers him more money than he can refuse. I would love for him to stay and finish out his career if we keep playing like we are right now. Would love to be able to build him a Statue in the future and claim him as the winningest Coach in IU history! Hopefully the Football Gods will shine on us and give us a break! VBG!
Go Hoosiers!!
And he could very well mean what he says. I don't know and neither do you.
$$ is not EVERYONE'S motivating factor.

And he could very well mean what he says. I don't know and neither do you.
$$ is not EVERYONE'S motivating factor.
Thought the same when Albert Pujols left St Louis a few years back. I really thought he wanted to stay and sign with the Cardinals but the money was so crazy, and a lot better than St Louis was offering, that he was arm twisted by either his then wife or by the Free Agent peer pressure that he felt like he had to do it. I think he regretted leaving the town that loved him even though he prospered financially.
I am the first to admit that money isn't everything and that I really don't know what he is thinking. I wish that he will stay no matter the offers but I really can't hold it against him if he goes to better his financial situation. That is just the reality in which we live.
Some Comedian use to quote that money wasn't everything but it sure beat whatever was in second place! VBG.
Go Hoosiers!

Just Coach talk. This will be his last stop until some program offers him more money than he can refuse. I would love for him to stay and finish out his career if we keep playing like we are right now. Would love to be able to build him a Statue in the future and claim him as the winningest Coach in IU history! Hopefully the Football Gods will shine on us and give us a break! VBG!
Go Hoosiers!!
Well maybe.

It was an unprompted comment. That I found interesting.

Not sure why he would even say it...so not disagreeing with you...

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Well maybe.

It was an unprompted comment. That I found interesting.

Not sure why he would even say it...so not disagreeing with you...
I would love it if he stays and continues with what it looks like he has started. I just know that if he continues to impress the Big Boy Football World there will probably be some crazy big money offered his way. We really don't know what he is thinking for sure but someone may make him an offer he can't refuse. I guess the saying "never say never" is always in play.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: vesuvius13
We were pretty far from the action, but what was the deal with the two roughing calls?

1 was a sack and the other they hit him as he threw. Like, isn’t a sack supposed to be rough?
The official weren't B1G and I think they are from ACC. Why the refs not B1G but I hope the rest of the games have B1G refs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT