ADVERTISEMENT

I'm calling BS....

Me? So you are sticking around here and going down with the ship? How admirable
Actually, I'm probably committing less of my life to IU athletics going forward, but that's neither here nor there. It's just a change in site management. One guy went somewhere else; someone else came here. Big effing whoop. I don't see how posting here makes me a patsy. I'm not even sure how that sentence makes sense. You're still posting here.

Actually, I'm probably committing less of my life to IU athletics going forward, but that's neither here nor there. It's just a change in site management. One guy went somewhere else; someone else came here. Big effing whoop. I don't see how posting here makes me a patsy. I'm not even sure how that sentence makes sense. You're still posting here.

You were saying something about sand in a vag? Sheesh. Relax, it IS Friday right? Or are we not allowed to give each other chit on Fridays here anymore either?

Reactions: Lucy01
You were saying something about sand in a vag? Sheesh. Relax, it IS Friday right? Or are we not allowed to give each other chit on Fridays here anymore either?
Well, when you're acting like a royal c*** even to non-OTFers (like your comments toward the new site publishers), it's kind of hard to know you are simply engaging in the tradition that is Insult Friday (I still refuse to call it "Smackdown Friday" - cheap f***ing ripoff).

Reactions: SuperHoosier
Okay, maybe there's still a line.
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

In a nut shell, I think things will deteriorate over here like they did at Scout. Scout will rise and eventually the tumbleweeds will move in over here. Might take a few years. We shall see.

I get you are friends/loyal to peegs. But why shit on the new guys before you see their product? I presume the forums will be more active here for quite some time. People don't like to jump around.

The weirdest part about this imo was the lack of "smooth transition".

Well, when you're acting like a royal c*** even to non-OTFers (like your comments toward the new site publishers), it's kind of hard to know you are simply engaging in the tradition that is Insult Friday (I still refuse to call it "Smackdown Friday" - cheap f***ing ripoff).

I'm not allowed to state an opinion about something? Hahaha

Jesus Goat, seriously man....step away from the keyboard. Are you into Bloom that deep? I like Bloom honestly. My comments towards him were in jest. But the two kids publishing things now? Heh. Nope. Want my respect, earn it. From what I've read of the IDS over the past decade?!? No f-in way things will be better here. Sorry

I get you are friends/loyal to peegs. But why shit on the new guys before you see their product? I presume the forums will be more active here for quite some time. People don't like to jump around.

The weirdest part about this imo was the lack of "smooth transition".

Have you not read the IDS over the past few years??? Hahaha. Sorry but I've read their product. You know what though? Maybe people crapped on Bikoff when he started here. Did you come to his defense? Lol

Have you not read the IDS over the past few years??? Hahaha. Sorry but I've read their product. You know what though? Maybe people crapped on Bikoff when he started here. Did you come to his defense? Lol

I think I was a member for 1 year and read a grand total of 2 articles. I waste enough time on here without reading recruiting articles. So tbh, I'm not really interested in content at all and it doesn't effect me. I don't have any skin in the game.

Jesus Goat, seriously man....step away from the keyboard. Are you into Bloom that deep? I like Bloom honestly. My comments towards him were in jest. But the two kids publishing things now? Heh. Nope. Want my respect, earn it. From what I've read of the IDS over the past decade?!? No f-in way things will be better here. Sorry
What? No. I don't care whom you put on blast. But when it comes back at you, don't pull this whole, "Well, it's Insult Friday" bullshit. You were obviously being serious, as you've since explained, so f***ing man up and own it.

What? No. I don't care whom you put on blast. But when it comes back at you, don't pull this whole, "Well, it's Insult Friday" bullshit. You were obviously being serious, as you've since explained, so f***ing man up and own it.

The stuff about you being loyal and going down with the ship was a jab at you in jest. The stuff about the ship going down was not. I was gonna toss in some billing time jokes as well as it relates to it all but I couldn't work it in. I'm not the word smith you are. It would take me 8 years to write the OTF novel....so like 30 days more than it took you

The stuff about you being loyal and going down with the ship was a jab at you in jest. The stuff about the ship going down was not. I was gonna toss in some billing time jokes as well as it relates to it all but I couldn't work it in. I'm not the word smith you are. It would take me 8 years to write the OTF novel....so like 30 days more than it took you
Actually, I'm pretty sure 8 years would have put you ahead of schedule.

Seriously, I think that was closer to 12.

And technically, it's a novella.

Dipwad.

I don't know bloom nor do I have access to the premie. From the sounds of it some stuff went down behind closed doors over the past # of mths that he didn't appreciate.

Sounds like you have a problem with losing your youth, I remember when I was that age and caught shit from worn-out people like you and I said I would never be that way! Thanks for reminding me.

I don't read much of the recruiting shit anyway. The oompa loompa has sapped all the give a shit from my soul. Football is fun, but don't really care to pay. The discussion on the premie board was in the past worth paying the man...but I fully expect it to dry up to nothing now. So I'll loiter here and see how things play out.

I was a member at Scout years before coming here, it had a very active forum. Then some people got pissed and left, and it has been a ghost town for years. Hutch tried to make a go of it, and it failed miserably. I anticipate these new guys will suffer the same fate here, but good luck to them.

Scout failed because the "fire the coach" crowd in football - all 6 of em - ran everybody off.

I don't post on the OTF because of recruiting news. If others play here, I'll be here.

I sure ain't leaving because coach haters leave because non-coach haters went to Scout.

Money talks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT