ADVERTISEMENT

I'm calling BS....

PhyloeBedoe

Junior
Apr 30, 2007
NYC
This is des rigueur for the AOTF.

But, if it's true, we can blame it on C$ and his dumbfukkery. Between poop posts, and trump, and passing on Bloom's basketball knowledge as his own, I'm good with that coming to an end.

(This is what a last post on the AOTF is supposed to read like, right?)

Reactions: crossfire74
He's currently polar bear hunting with BigJoshStud

[shudder]

giphy.gif

Reactions: dusto nomo
...so what I've gathered then, is that it's not BS, and there is a big "shutdown" taking place.

Many questions, and sorry for the volume here:

Peegs is moving on?
Rivals is taking over?
Peegs.com is shutting down, sort of?
The AOTF may or may not be shut down, as peegs himself has always protected it, kind of, but no longer?
The big announcement is...tomorrow?

People here are moving to scout now?

Black helicopters question: is the athletic department behind this? Or is Peegs simply ready for a new chapter?

Get your answers in quick before this gets deleted. I'll be reading.

Reactions: Lucy01
Many questions, and sorry for the volume here:
Must be super double secret Preemie info. The only place I can see this is being talked about is here, and no one here seems to be willing to clue in the clueless.

So I take about a six month break, then come back to see this shit? I'll miss the place if it's really getting blown up. Dammit.

Reactions: mike41703
So I take about a six month break, then come back to see this shit? I'll miss the place if it's really getting blown up. Dammit.
Long time. Did you have a good time at the race?
We sat in turn for this year for the first time ever.

Long time. Did you have a good time at the race?
We sat in turn for this year for the first time ever.

Yeah. Had a great time. A good friend is the race engineer for Rossi so it was cool when he won.

Are they really consigning this place to the garbage heap? Damn shame.

This is des rigueur for the AOTF.

But, if it's true, we can blame it on C$ and his dumbfukkery. Between poop posts, and trump, and passing on Bloom's basketball knowledge as his own, I'm good with that coming to an end.

(This is what a last post on the AOTF is supposed to read like, right?)

**** you, bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT