ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois v Iowa St gametime is set for. 10:09 which most likely means about a 10:30 start

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
with going to the monitor 20 times in the last 2 minutes should easily back the game up 20 minutes, hope people on the west coast enjoy what should be a very intriguing matchup. the Texas A@M vs Houston highlights looked like it was an all-time classic tournament game, did anyone watch it.

Reactions: IU FAN IN W. NC
with going to the monitor 20 times in the last 2 minutes should easily back the game up 20 minutes, hope people on the west coast enjoy what should be a very intriguing matchup. the Texas A@M vs Houston highlights looked like it was an all-time classic tournament game, did anyone watch it.
What the hell are you complaining about? More time for you to get sloshed, and drunk post incoherent nonsense during the game. Cheers….

I agree, the late start times for those of us in the eastern time zone are tough

First elite 8 since 2005 now too 😎 When is the last IU elite 8? It looks like it’s been since 2002? Do you have a dusty old VHS copy?
You apparently feel the same kind of insecurity that Purdue fans have when they show up here.

I mean I was honestly surprised. I didn't realize it had been that long.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT