ADVERTISEMENT

if you only have 1 tv in your man cave, living room or shelter

The box score shows Clark with 10 turnovers. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that at any level (or gender). Yikes!

How did Grace do?
Played more minutes than I thought she would, about 20. She was listed on a depth chart as PG #3 which I felt was a bad sign.
She does not look to score and does not shoot from three. The pros, so far, seem good enough to shut down her mid range game.
Lex Hull did not play at all, not sure what that means. Mitchell is coming back from an injury and will take bench minutes away from someone.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I thought the Fever played very poorly. Poor passing, too many turnovers, and poor defense. I am not a coach, but that is what I thought. I don’t know their head coach but if some of that is not quickly fixed I can see her “ being on the hot seat” articles starting soon.

Reactions: IUgradman
Not the double double you want.

She’ll adjust and be fine though.
Agreed. Opponents are going to relish shutting her down and she's going to see very physical and motivated defenses all year. The best thing she can do is to continue to be a great teammate and keep her teammates supporting her. With her shooting, slipperiness and passing she'll be fine and needs to really seek out the contact and draw fouls and get to the line. I'd imagine her situation is similar to Pistol Pete's entry into the league, but he was somewhat resented by his teammates for all the attention. So far I don't think she's in danger of that.

Last night would have been a good night for the Pro Volleyball Federation Final 4. I think it is Thursday on CBS SN. I'll watch Womens pro volleyball over womens basketball anyday. I willl watch Cameron Brink. I saw a video with interviews and she is awesome. Anyway, Indy is getting a Team (Indy Ignite) next year so it might be worth checking out Thursday to get a view of what is coming. The attendance has been better than expected and Omaha will probably fill up the arena for their Final 4 tournament. Another new league is also forming called League One Volleyball that will likely be as good. This sport is growing fast as a spectator sport and exciting.

VNL is starting and the Womens National team is off to Rio this weekend. More like the B team with a couple frontline players. The next phase will include games in Arlington, Tex at UTA where the Dallas wings play. Attended last years final 2 Team USA games when they were in Arlington for the championship. Team USA lost both the semi and the 3rd place game.

Last night would have been a good night for the Pro Volleyball Federation Final 4. I think it is Thursday on CBS SN. I'll watch Womens pro volleyball over womens basketball anyday. I willl watch Cameron Brink. I saw a video with interviews and she is awesome. Anyway, Indy is getting a Team (Indy Ignite) next year so it might be worth checking out Thursday to get a view of what is coming. The attendance has been better than expected and Omaha will probably fill up the arena for their Final 4 tournament. Another new league is also forming called League One Volleyball that will likely be as good. This sport is growing fast as a spectator sport and exciting.

VNL is starting and the Womens National team is off to Rio this weekend. More like the B team with a couple frontline players. The next phase will include games in Arlington, Tex at UTA where the Dallas wings play. Attended last years final 2 Team USA games when they were in Arlington for the championship. Team USA lost both the semi and the 3rd place game.
Take it to the Women's Pro Volleyball board!

I lied. The v-ball Games were last night but I have them DVR'd. Watched some before the Mavs game started.

For WNBA, Cameron Brink had a decent game per box score but struggled with foul trouble. Being in LA, she'll probably wind up in a million TV commercials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT