ADVERTISEMENT

If you are considering getting a water filter, I wouldn't recommend Aqua Systems. The reverse osmosis water

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
filter we got from them started hissing and the water became bitter, so my wife placed a service call three weeks ago. At the time she placed the call, she was told it would be three weeks before a service technician could arrive and they couldn't give us a definitive time.

Because I thought that was a ridiculous response time, I stopped by the Columbus office and was informed the service technicians come from Avon and they were covered up. I responded by stating I have been in office equipment sales for most of my career and our service response time was unacceptable if it was greater than four hours. Aqua Systems' response time was going to be 504 hours. That is 500 more hours than we average in the office equipment industry.

When the service tech arrive this afternoon, he reeked of cigarette smoke and he did not wear a mask. That said, I am not impressed with Aqua Systems.

filter we got from them started hissing and the water became bitter, so my wife placed a service call three weeks ago. At the time she placed the call, she was told it would be three weeks before a service technician could arrive and they couldn't give us a definitive time.

Because I thought that was a ridiculous response time, I stopped by the Columbus office and was informed the service technicians come from Avon and they were covered up. I responded by stating I have been in office equipment sales for most of my career and our service response time was unacceptable if it was greater than four hours. Aqua Systems' response time was going to be 504 hours. That is 500 more hours than we average in the office equipment industry.

When the service tech arrive this afternoon, he reeked of cigarette smoke and he did not wear a mask. That said, I am not impressed with Aqua Systems.
started hissing and the water became bitter
Seems like there's some artificial intelligence at work in that filter. Sounds like it tries to match the water to it's owner's personality!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT