ADVERTISEMENT

If these three AZ players become available we ought to take a serious look at them

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Center

Right Guard

Right Tackle

Their Coaching staff is headed to Washington so they can enter the Portal if they desire to...

/// And... Here's a S who might just grow into a LB who may be able to help us on Special Teams early as a possible Preferred Walk On (with a decent NIL package as an enticement)...:

Last edited:
Any tuff NG's?
They have our backup from 2022 but I heard Fischer nixed his return because he can't pronounce his name (that's a just a bad joke and I can't pronounce it either)...
//sio-nofoagatotoa//

They actually have this guy (Norton), a transfer from Georgia, but aside from that tidbit, I know nothing about him other than he was good enough to beat out Nofoagototoa (and don't ask me to type that name again, Ever...) 😉

Here's a DE from Washington who could help us but it would take a "Sun & the Moon" type of NIL package to bring him here... Maybe if we all chipped in $500 (x 10,000) we could make a opening bid...

I'd imagine that if he's transferring anywhere it'll be to "Bama"...

Here's a DE from Washington who could help us but it would take a "Sun & the Moon" type of NIL package to bring him here... Maybe if we all chipped in $500 (x 10,000) we could make a opening bid...

I'd imagine that if he's transferring anywhere it'll be to "Bama"...
Him and Mohammed is who I would want to head this way.

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
Seems like the UDub guys will end up in Alabama and the Ariz guys will end up at UDub.

Here's Alabama's Transfer Tracker:

And here's WA's:

And... here's AZ's:

Last edited:
Already talk on the college football station on Sirius today that watch for a good number of AZ guys to follow their HC to UW. Sucks for AZ as they had 18 of 22 starters expected to return.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT