ADVERTISEMENT

Idaho/IU Prediction Thread

INDIANA 59
Idaho 0

If we take them seriously we'll flatten them... If we don't, it could be a long ugly evening...
I think we'll take them seriously and operate accordingly...

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I think it will be 27-10 IU. I don’t think IU will be very aggressive in the second half which will limit their points.

IU 31
Idaho 13

Didn't look like they ran the ball all that well against WSU. If you can't run it against IU, unless you're really, really good in your pass game, you're gonna struggle.

WSU lost 3 fumbles, but didn't have a ton of overall yardage offensively. Tells me Idaho defense is overall pretty stout for their level, that'll keep IU from going 40+.

But overall, we should control the game.

Reactions: VandalBasher
IU 31
Idaho 13

Didn't look like they ran the ball all that well against WSU. If you can't run it against IU, unless you're really, really good in your pass game, you're gonna struggle.

WSU lost 3 fumbles, but didn't have a ton of overall yardage offensively. Tells me Idaho defense is overall pretty stout for their level, that'll keep IU from going 40+.

But overall, we should control the game.
This weekend may be the exception, but we’re going to need to do things much, much better to score many points this season. Hard to fix our offensive woes in one season.

Iu 40-3. IU could score more but will let off the gas and bring in the subs, like last year. One of our young back up DB's tore his ACL in the Idaho game last year.

I don't know what the final score will be, but it should be IU covering the spread which is between 31 and 35. Very conflicted relative to how much PT for starters in this game. The OL needs a lot of work. The D rotated a lot of players last week so maybe the whole first/second string argument is moot with them. Bazelak needs to work on bringing is passes down (got to believe this is some sort of fundamentals issue) and needs to get timing down with WRs. WRs didn't block particularly well last week blowing up a number of plays. It would be good to see DMc getting more reps since at his size, he could be valuable as a target in the B1G.

The biggest difference for this Idaho team is our coaching staff. Coach Eck and company have all brought a fresh look to offense and defense. We saw the beginnings immediately after his hire in December. The previous administration played to “not lose.” Yes, the score last year was a beatdown. I would assume it will be similar this year. But the divide won’t be as great. Thank you for allowing our team to improve on a B1G field.

Indiana 33
Idaho 21

The biggest difference for this Idaho team is our coaching staff. Coach Eck and company have all brought a fresh look to offense and defense. We saw the beginnings immediately after his hire in December. The previous administration played to “not lose.” Yes, the score last year was a beatdown. I would assume it will be similar this year. But the divide won’t be as great. Thank you for allowing our team to improve on a B1G field.

Indiana 33
Idaho 21
I was surprised how many Idaho fans were at the game last year. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Weather could bad, so I don't think we run it up that much. 35-10

42-14 if there's no rain. Idaho does have more talent than last year, so they'll need to be ready.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Had the benefit of rolling through the posts...Idaho gets a td late against our 2nd/3rd string d...

IU 38
Idaho 17

I'm going to be most interested in the O-line play...
Be nice to be ahead and let back ups get experience.
Watch Bedford replacement close.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT