ADVERTISEMENT

I was just listening to the highway men.

Joe_Hoopsier

Hall of Famer
Dec 21, 2010
Willie, Waylon, Kris and Johnnie.
They All had different jobs, all a part of our collective. They all knew that their individual efforts, moved the next generation forward.
That was easy to type, since they didn’t question if their following generations would work to destroy the very thing, that gave them the freedom to commit generational suicide. But here we are.

I fly a star ship, across the universe divide, and when I reach the other side. I’ll find a place to rest my spirit if I can.
Perhaps become a highway man again, or I may become a simple drop of rain…. But I will remain……

Y’all (me included) need more Bama time! Except bowel of course, he’d be in a constant swirly, head in the turd bowl.

Ok, I think that’s all I had to say. Night all.

• Love
Reactions: stollcpa
They All had different jobs, all a part of our collective. They all knew that their individual efforts, moved the next generation forward.
That was easy to type, since they didn’t question if their following generations would work to destroy the very thing, that gave them the freedom to commit generational suicide. But here we are.

I fly a star ship, across the universe divide, and when I reach the other side. I’ll find a place to rest my spirit if I can.
Perhaps become a highway man again, or I may become a simple drop of rain…. But I will remain……

Y’all (me included) need more Bama time! Except bowel of course, he’d be in a constant swirly, head in the turd bowl.

Bama is the new fla. You timed it just right

As a performing unit, they were a lot less than the sum of their parts.

Reactions: DANC
Heard on the radio yesterday there’s an outlaws tour coming here this summer. Willie 91. Bob Dylan 82. Robert plant and mellencamp. Some olddddd dudes
It's amazing how they whore themselves out for money at their ages.

I love Paul, but he should have quit touring a long time ago.

The Highwaymen are good but Waylon solo is the best of all.

“Was it singing through my nose, that got me busted by the man?”

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It's amazing how they whore themselves out for money at their ages.

I love Paul, but he should have quit touring a long time ago.
I guess it’s fun. Kind of all they know. Florida Classic has an over 75 division. I’d love to play in that with my friends god willing

Reactions: DANC
I guess it’s fun. Kind of all they know. Florida Classic has an over 75 division. I’d love to play in that with my friends god willing
Oh, I admire them for getting out there, but the concerts turn into a sing-along - the artists themselves just don't have the pipes anymore.

I've seen Dave Mason several times the last few years and he still puts on a quality show. It's short, because he's getting up there, but the music is great and his voice is still pretty strong. I like the more minor acts - Junior Brown came to Charlotte a few years ago and he was awesome. Los Lobos is also still top notch and sounding as good as they did 50 years ago.

Oh, I admire them for getting out there, but the concerts turn into a sing-along - the artists themselves just don't have the pipes anymore.

I've seen Dave Mason several times the last few years and he still puts on a quality show. It's short, because he's getting up there, but the music is great and his voice is still pretty strong. I like the more minor acts - Junior Brown came to Charlotte a few years ago and he was awesome. Los Lobos is also still top notch and sounding as good as they did 50 years ago.
Los lobos. Go ahead and take a moment to delete then I’ll delete

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT