ADVERTISEMENT

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

C-$

Hall of Famer
Nov 1, 2002
Carmel, Indiana
screen-shot-2013-07-26-at-9-43-38-am.png

latest

Read nothing but crappy reviews of this new installment. In any event, Gillian wouldn't think of holding your jock strap; she's a lesbian. Maybe Duchovny?

McHoop

Read nothing but crappy reviews of this new installment. In any event, Gillian wouldn't think of holding your jock strap; she's a lesbian. Maybe Duchovny?

McHoop
1st episode was crappy, save for a decent 2 minute scene near the end where Joel McHale goes on a disclosure rant.
2nd episode will feature monster(s). 3rd episode will feature humor. Hang in there McHoop

McHoop

It was fine. Nothing extraordinary but it was just good to see the characters back...

I just watched it on the On Demand. Chris Carter did a good job of recreating the show. People who wanted more of the same should be happy. People who wanted something new and different will whine. But it was fine. Enough to get caught back up and looking forward to episode 2.

But, I'm already convinced that people who think this series is going to end with any actual answers are deluding themselves. Carter is a master at moving a story without actually going anywhere. That's what's going to happen here.

Reactions: C-$
I always appreciated her lips

McHoop

It was fine. Nothing extraordinary but it was just good to see the characters back...

She's a solid 6 hetero who will try harder

I don't care. She is dayum fine....

She seems like a ***t.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/entertainment/gillian-anderson-pay-gap-x-files-feat/index.html

So if a woman neogiates a raise, that makes her a ***t. Got it.

I'm assuming that comes from your bible.

Show me where she was negotiating a raise in that article. She had already gotten paid and was merely being herself in that interview. She didn't state fact but merely projected her feelings onto the producers ... on why they wanted her to stand further away from the camera than him.

"I can only imagine that at the beginning, they wanted me to be the sidekick," she said. "Or that, somehow, maybe it was enough of a change just to see a woman having this kind of intellectual repartee with a man on camera, and surely the audience couldn't deal with actually seeing them walk side by side!"

My initial thought was to make him appear taller. She seems to know little about film making. I can see why she hasn't worked much since.

I pity anyone who would choose you as a lawyer.

Your insight is wanting.

The blood of Jesus could help you with that.

Show me where she was negotiating a raise in that article. She had already gotten paid and was merely being herself in that interview. She didn't state fact but merely projected her feelings onto the producers ... on why they wanted her to stand further away from the camera than him.

"I can only imagine that at the beginning, they wanted me to be the sidekick," she said. "Or that, somehow, maybe it was enough of a change just to see a woman having this kind of intellectual repartee with a man on camera, and surely the audience couldn't deal with actually seeing them walk side by side!"

My initial thought was to make him appear taller. She seems to know little about film making. I can see why she hasn't worked much since.

I pity anyone who would choose you as a lawyer.

Your insight is wanting.

The blood of Jesus could help you with that.
If the blood of Jesus is how you got your "insight," no thanks, because you just shared an article almost entirely about pay with a headline about pay and only got out of it the last two paragraphs that aren't about pay. Real bright, there, genius.

If the blood of Jesus is how you got your "insight," no thanks, because you just shared an article almost entirely about pay with a headline about pay and only got out of it the last two paragraphs that aren't about pay. Real bright, there, genius.

My God doesn't worry about headlines. Character shows through.

Are you ready for judgment?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT