ADVERTISEMENT

I want Ray Harper.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
You say he can't recruit, you say he is dirty regardless of what the NCAA report says. I say he can recruit at Indiana because it isn't Western and he can damn sure coach.

You say he can't recruit, you say he is dirty regardless of what the NCAA report says. I say he can recruit at Indiana because it isn't Western and he can damn sure coach.
I want Steve Alford....He has UCLA at #3 in the nation and hs's a REAL HOOSIER!!!

I remember watching him at KY Wesleyan. Seems like he kicked Pearl's ass quite a bit if I remember correctly.

I remember watching him at KY Wesleyan. Seems like he kicked Pearl's ass quite a bit if I remember correctly.

That's true. But he also left behind a KWC program on probation -- though I think he personally avoided implication. He also excelled at NAIA Oklahoma City.

He finally got his D1 shot at WKU -- and it just didn't work out.

If we are thinking outside the box my vote goes to Nick Nolte, a bit shady but a pretty good X's and O's guy.

I want Steve Alford....He has UCLA at #3 in the nation and hs's a REAL HOOSIER!!!
Hey Tom Crean had us at #1, and has actually been to a Final Four. Let's keep him!!!!

Dude, we all know you know him. He's not getting hired here. That would be a ridiculous hire.

He was involved in a scandal at WKU, never made public so don't have specifics but led to his dismissal.

IU needs to have a home run this time. It has been too long. IU needs to get back to blue blood status. We will find out shortly if the admin wants to.

Dude your roommate is NEVER going to be the HC at IU. The guys got more baggage than Cal! Get over it and move on. I'm not overly impressed with Glass to this point but even he wouldn't hire WKU 's trash.

Would be the dumbest decision since Crean was hired.

Reactions: IU40IU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT