ADVERTISEMENT

I.U. needs to win out possible and couple games in big ten tourn.

That would be great! GO HOOSIER! Thinking positive lol
Just so you will have a response to your mindless post, I'll say what you have written is an impossibility and will not happen! Thursday night and two games in the BTT will be the key to IU getting into the Big Dance!!

Just so you will have a response to your mindless post, I'll say what you have written is an impossibility and will not happen! Thursday night and two games in the BTT will be the key to IU getting into the Big Dance!!
Hey anything possible trumps our president. lol never say never.

If you don't win them all, the important factor will be to whom do you lose? If losses are to Purdue and/or Minnesota, that could be very harmful as bad losses to lesser rated teams really affect your position. Losses to Illinois away, and/or Wisconsin at home, not terrible. Ideal solution beat Purdue and Minnesota, and one of the other two teams, and win two in The Big Ten Tournament. Problem solved.

If you don't win them all, the important factor will be to whom do you lose? If losses are to Purdue and/or Minnesota, that could be very harmful as bad losses to lesser rated teams really affect your position. Losses to Illinois away, and/or Wisconsin at home, not terrible. Ideal solution beat Purdue and Minnesota, and one of the other two teams, and win two in The Big Ten Tournament. Problem solved.
Yes, I think 3 more wins solidifies it, but 2 big wins might too, still feel safer with 3 than gambling on huge upsets, The 6 seed crap needs to be an after thought though, unless we win out it looks like 8 or 9 seed at best, which is probably about right

What are you smoking? IU gets in with 20 wins and it doesn’t matter how they get those 2 wins. They could possibly even get in with 19 but 20 does it, no doubt.

What are you smoking? IU gets in with 20 wins and it doesn’t matter how they get those 2 wins. They could possibly even get in with 19 but 20 does it, no doubt.
Im smoking JR ciggars LOL! 20 are more + a couple B10 tour games could help our seed. GO HOOSIER!

Im smoking JR ciggars LOL! 20 are more + a couple B10 tour games could help our seed. GO HOOSIER!
Yeah, I hope IU wins a lot more games this year but 2 more gets them in. If they can stay healthy I think they could even win a couple games in the tourney. I’m not counting on it but it’s possible.

Reactions: Rasco123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT