ADVERTISEMENT

I saw that our next opponent in San Diego got a nice win today...

They beat #4 Arkansas, 7-6, in the Tony Gwynn Memorial Classic which they host, and moved to a record of 6-2 going into their series with us this coming weekend.

They also beat Michigan and split 1-1 with both Cal and Cincy.

Of 10 games they will have played before IU, 9 will have been on their home field. The 10th was at San Diego St. They won that game 3-2.

They will be a challenge.

Reactions: Irregulars
They also beat Michigan and split 1-1 with both Cal and Cincy.

Of 10 games they will have played before IU, 9 will have been on their home field. The 10th was at San Diego St. They won that game 3-2.

They will be a challenge.

We will have our hands full, no doubt. It will help tell the fan base where this team stands.

They also beat Arizona today

Wow.....impressive.

When I saw that we were playing 4 straight road games in SD, I thought "why in the heck would you do that"? Then I thought, "why in the heck wouldn't you do that"? It's a no brainer. If you have to play on the road you might as well go to places you want to be. I do wonder if they're getting a little more than they bargained for.

Last edited:
I hope this a good weekend (master of the obvious) because we need the quality wins. I love how Smith and now Lem look for great early matchups. They both have their eye on the prize (NCAA) and aren't afraid to go see how we stack up. We have become a good matchup for opponents too. We're good RPI games for them. Really enjoying IU baseball in the last decade. Go Hoosiers! We've got nothing to lose. If we suck we won't make NCAA anyway. Go for it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT