ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with the Capper'

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
Believe it or not he called me. He is in Bowling Green going to Kentucky Downs the 10th and 11th. He said it was a good time to be into racing due to the spread of legalized gambling and the enhanced purse money in states that require a percentage to go to horsemen. I asked him what he thought about the Indiana football team. He said, "what do we know about most teams at this point? Transfers equal free agency, so be it. Each coach can remake his team each off season. How can you bet early in the season with such uncertainty." "Indiana is more questionable than most teams due to tradition and a huge reset. We beat Illinois, good for us.". When was the last time we had a goal line stand and then go down the field and score to win a conference game". He said he wouldn't begin to put money on Indiana until we see more. The Capper doesn't work, hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar in three states.

Believe it or not he called me. He is in Bowling Green going to Kentucky Downs the 10th and 11th. He said it was a good time to be into racing due to the spread of legalized gambling and the enhanced purse money in states that require a percentage to go to horsemen. I asked him what he thought about the Indiana football team. He said, "what do we know about most teams at this point? Transfers equal free agency, so be it. Each coach can remake his team each off season. How can you bet early in the season with such uncertainty." "Indiana is more questionable than most teams due to tradition and a huge reset. We beat Illinois, good for us.". When was the last time we had a goal line stand and then go down the field and score to win a conference game". He said he wouldn't begin to put money on Indiana until we see more. The Capper doesn't work, hangs out at the track and can cash a check in any bar in three states.
The Capper is a big Calipari supporter, I’ve heard.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT