ADVERTISEMENT

I expect IU to be ranked this week

No doubt. Tipped pass catches for TD or big first down. Butt cheek in bounds catch. Ref collision with our guy during a 75 yard run. Bunch of turnovers.
Like watching a horror show. But in the end the monster loses and the good guys win!

Last edited:
probably #24
Hard sell. Who drops out so we can come in? MISS won’t fall out from 6, LOU lost by 7 at a ranked ND squad, OKST lost at a ranked KSU team (although they’d be the best shot for us to leapfrog), and ILL is hanging with PSU. Would’ve helped if OKLA had not come back on AUB. And whoever loses UGA/ALA isn’t falling out either.

I think we stay outside the top-25–I don’t think anyone drops out.

I hope they keep us out of the top 25. They need to stay focused on taking it out on their opponents. There is plenty of time to get in. Just keep winning and the rankings will take care of themselves.
Go Hoosiers!

I hope they keep us out of the top 25. We need to stay focused on taking it out on their opponents. There is plenty of time to get in. Just keep winning and rankings will take care of itself.
Go Hoosiers!
They need to get use to being ranked. They’re going to be there a while. 🙂

Plant that flag!

Last edited:
Hard sell. Who drops out so we can come in? MISS won’t fall out from 6, LOU lost by 7 at a ranked ND squad, OKST lost at a ranked KSU team (although they’d be the best shot for us to leapfrog), and ILL is hanging with PSU. Would’ve helped if OKLA had not come back on AUB. And whoever loses UGA/ALA isn’t falling out either.

I think we stay outside the top-25–I don’t think anyone drops out.

#24 Boise and #26 WSU play each other. One will lose and OSU losing by 22 could put us at 25. If PSU stomps ILL, then we could jump them, but like you said, they are hanging.

Reactions: SRIV94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT