ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see 20 wins, ladies

Let 'er Fly

Junior
Feb 12, 2005
We are currently at 14. Need 6 to get to that "magical" number. If we don't get 20, I think we are out. If we get 20, we may get in but aren't guaranteed. RPI of 80 on poll, and 28 on the other (before today's loss).

I don't see 6 wins out of here, but it's possible. I see 3 wins, but there are a lot of average teams in the B1G so hard to call many of these games. We have 4 home games. Even if we win those (which would include wins over Purdue and NW), we need 2 wins on the road to either Wisky (not gonna happen), Minny (maybe), Iowa (maybe), Purdue (no way), OSU (maybe). This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy.

Penn St. W
@ Wisky L
Turdue L
Michigan W (seems crazy...certainly could lose at home since they beat us by 30)
@ Minny L
@ Iowa L? (Tough one to call. We could pull out a win here.)
v. NW L (NW is good.)
@ Purdue L
@ OSU W (?)

We are currently at 14. Need 6 to get to that "magical" number. If we don't get 20, I think we are out. If we get 20, we may get in but aren't guaranteed. RPI of 80 on poll, and 28 on the other (before today's loss).

I don't see 6 wins out of here, but it's possible. I see 3 wins, but there are a lot of average teams in the B1G so hard to call many of these games. We have 4 home games. Even if we win those (which would include wins over Purdue and NW), we need 2 wins on the road to either Wisky (not gonna happen), Minny (maybe), Iowa (maybe), Purdue (no way), OSU (maybe). This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy.

Penn St. W
@ Wisky L
Turdue L
Michigan W (seems crazy...certainly could lose at home since they beat us by 30)
@ Minny L
@ Iowa L? (Tough one to call. We could pull out a win here.)
v. NW L (NW is good.)
@ Purdue L
@ OSU W (?)

I wouldn't be surprised if PSU beat us Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT