ADVERTISEMENT

I don;t think IU will beat GT in Atlanta.

I've decided to go. Catching a flight to Atlanta tomorrow. Some of us support the team. Should be a good game.
It actually is a pretty good game/matchup. Much better game than vs a no-name that won their regular season. It'd be a really good game scheduled in November or December even...but no matter the matchup, hard to get excited about a March NIT game.

lol you are so full of shit dude

You are telling me I won't be at the game? Tell you what, let's have a bet. I'll post several pictures from the arena. I'll even do a little post it note or something with your username on it so you know it's me. You quit this board, not to come back for a year when I do. Deal? Or are you going to back down a bit with your cussing and accusations?

Reactions: cryano
You are telling me I won't be at the game? Tell you what, let's have a bet. I'll post several pictures from the arena. I'll even do a little post it note or something with your username on it so you know it's me. You quit this board, not to come back for a year when I do. Deal? Or are you going to back down a bit with your cussing and accusations?

Maybe you can do a write up on the game? Cheer on the lads for us!

I'll take that. If you are such a fan of Crean, you should be able to get in the huddle with him. You will be nowhere near the game.

I'll take that. If you are such a fan of Crean, you should be able to get in the huddle with him. You will be nowhere near the game.

I land in the afternoon, Delta flight. Will be posting pictures because I don't like to be called a liar. Enough of that going on here with some of the alt facts. I'm not a fan of Crean. Truth be told, I was going to Atlanta tomorrow anyway for the week on business. When I saw the team will be there, I plan on cheering for the boys. Works out great for me.

Reactions: largemouth
I don't think he was referring to your game attendance.

61840614.jpg

Reactions: rocket_knight
Road game. One more game this season. Then the pending announcement.

He's either a Kentucky fan or Purdue fan. Both fanbases are obsessed with us.
Hahaha, but when I see a list of Crean accomplishments the list includes, B1G championship, Sweet Sixteen, beat KY...does not even mention any of the other games that were won, but Purdue and KY is obsessed with you? Funny.

Georgia Tech fans are actually thrilled to be in be playing us in the NIT. A person on one of their message boards refered to us as "an elite Big 10 program".

Georgia Tech has wins against North Carolina, Florida State and Notre Dame. And now IU has given them the home court advantage. And this is spring break.

This might be over very soon.

aww snap going all McGuiver with your trickery. Just post a pic of your face at the game so we can unmask the truth behind the man who sniffs Tom Creans panty drawer.

Your post is rather childish. So, how are you doing in 6th grade this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT