ADVERTISEMENT

I am a very lucky man.

Good for you. Cherish those moments. They'll be great memories forever, regardless of the outcome.

Gotta love Indiana high school basketball. Nothing like it.
The school I attended was Knightstown and that is in Henry county. During the one class system we played the sectional at New Castle. Now in the class sectional we have played in many different locations like Alexandria, Hagerstown, Schenadoah and now Triton Central which is over an hour drive.

Made it home. Took the loss but it was a trip worth taking. My son played well, hit is last shot a 3 and maybe lead his team in scoring. Class basketball is a travesty.

I for one like to hear these stories on this board, regardless of the class basketball factor. Those experiences for parent and student alike last a lifetime...and will be the topic of conversation throughout. I am a parent of an only daughter who will begin her college experience at Purdue this upcoming year. So yes....we have been trekking to W. Lafayette recently. I read all of the IU v Purdue bantor on this board....and I can tell you....I couldn't be prouder or happier about my daughter's future and her school.

Family comes first.....thanks for the post.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT