ADVERTISEMENT

I’m a hot teacher and people say I go from a 5 to a 10 in my after school outfit

Something tells me she's not going to be a teacher for long!

I had an ex-gf/teacher who told me that they have quite a few cases of teachers at her top boys school here getting caught having dillances with the students. A few of them didn't lose their jobs as long as it wasn't leaked to the press. Warning and that was it.

It wouldn't surprised me if she was talking about herself too. She was the one I mentioned a while ago -- that would occasionally ask me to cum inside her ass right because she would like the feeling of the soreness for the next day at school.
Teachers and nurses are pretty wild here.

Last edited:
I had an ex-gf/teacher who told me that they have quite a few cases of teachers at her top boys school here getting caught having dillances with the students. A few of them didn't lose their jobs as long as it wasn't leaked to the press. Warning and that was it.

It would surprised me if she was talking about herself too. She was the one I mentioned a while ago -- that would occasionally ask me to cum inside her ass right because she would like the feeling of the soreness for the next day at school.
Teachers and nurses are pretty wild here.
Did she remind you of that request during the act? Asking for a friend.

Did she remind you of that request during the act? Asking for a friend.
I would be inside her front door -- and when she knew that I was about to cum, she will request me to shift to the back door.

She too has gone on to marry someone else. Gave up on me & my shenanigans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT